Chapter 5 Donation

LIAMS P.O.V.  

I need to donate for Niall I know I only have one kidney but I want nialler to have it there only a 20% chance of him liveing without it and I need to fix that I know the boys will try to donate there but what's the point its nmy fault he's like this if I got of my lazy fucking ass and grabbed my own fucking coke he wouldn't be in this sitchuation! This is all my fault and there's a 30% chance of him suviving this even if I do give him my kidney I can't imagine life without him. I love him. What if one of the boys donates and he still doesn't make it then what will I do sit there and watch him die knowing It's my fault I'd rather at least try to save him myself! I want to do It I will do I can easly be replaced and one direction can go on! This is all my fault and I wanna save him I'd rather my life then his! I love this boy way to much to let him go he is my boyfriend and I will save him even if it kills me!

3 HOURS LATER  

I walk up to the front desk in the hospital I see a tall dark young woman working at the front she seems to young to be working at a hospital  

"Hello, May I help you sir?" she asks 

"Yes please I found a Kidney donar for Niall Horan the boy in room 213" i say

"Oh" she said sounding a little confused 

"I'll call nurse Cox and she can help you with that to donate we need to do a medical check and she will help you out with that" she added 

"Thank you" I say she smiles  at me 

She dialls the phone and calls down nurse Cox on the intercom I'm scared I'm swaeting and I know the boys will hate me for this but I have to. Nerse Cox comes down the hall she's a big woman very pretty though she isn't so young maybe 40's  

"Hi so jacklyn may have told you to donate we need a medical background check just to see if your alright and if your under 18 we need a parents signature and all that fun stuff like that " said nurse Cox I think she could tell how scared I was she grabbed my hand and told me to stay calm. 

She told me to fallow her to her office on the way there she asked my age "I'm 18 and a half" I said she looked at me " your a very brave young man" she said. We walked into her office and she asked for my full name and adress she asked for my phone number and if I had a job or not she asked so many questions when she looked up my medical profile she looked over at me "Ummm sir I'm not sure if u know this but you only have one kidney donateing it will you know...." She said to me as if I didn't know I only had one working kidney. " Yes I know" I said makeing sure she understood that I didn't care. "Well Liam, I see no problem with you donateing but you wont make it and we can't fix that. You siriously need to consider what your doing and how it will affect your family and yourself you need to know that you can't go back after this" she went on and on but I didn't care " I know and I want to donate!"

2 DAYS LATER 

The doctors said I could if i signed apers and relese forms and I am I'm not telling the boys what I'm actully here for and why I called Ruth and Nicola my mum and dad last night I had a feast and went to disney land I always wanted to go. I kissed my family on the check and I hugged my mum tears came from my eyes as I hugged the boys I told the doctor to tell the boys and my family the whole story when its over this is hard but its worth it.