Chapter 15

Chapter 15

With my back against the floor and the bottom half of my body still on the couch I sighed.

"I'm boooooored." I whined loudly

"We heard you already!" Kelly shouted from beside me

She was in the same position as me, I turned my head and grinned at her. Yeah we ran out of things to do since Alex was throwing a fit.

Alex was sitting across from us on the armchair pouting his pink lips angrily.

"Really it's not that bad." I assured

He turned his head away from me. Its not the whole milk thing that has him in a hissy fit. No it's the pants he has to wear till his dry.

"Speak for yourself." Kelly laughed

The only pants that could fit Alex's toned legs was a green jogging pants my mom left here when she tried getting me to run early in the morning with her.

I felt guilty now that I saw just how tight the pants were.Hopefully his jeans will dry quickly because I don't think his thighs can take the pressure any longer.

"You look like a green bean that's about to explode." Kelly teased

"At least I have an excuse for my clothing." he shot back

I looked over at Kelly's paint splattered cupcake shirt with matching pink bottoms. She loves to splatter her own clothing but hates cleaning up afterwards.

Alex faced us the corner of his mouth tipping upwards.

"You look like a bag of skittles blew up all over you." he added

Kelly flipped her legs over her head and landed firmly on her butt.

"I'm not the one wearing Peter Pan's tights." she replied

I tried flipping like she did but ended up rolling on my side. Struggling to get only feet I cursed my clumsiness.

"Well you look like a unicorn fart." Alex said as he laughed at his own joke

What the hell? Kelly tried not laughing but I saw her mouth twitch as she fought to keep from caving in.

"Zucchini butt." she said giggling at the end

"Stop." I said as I stood in between them

My head twisted from each of my friends, Alex was leaning on the edge of the arm chair scowling at Kelly who had the same expressions she stared up at him.

"Jeez you act like two year olds." I huffed

"Oh your no better." Kelly snorted

I stuck my tongue out at her and fell onto the couch. That's the thanks I get for calming them down.

Next time I'll let them rip each other apart.

A low ringing sound rang in the quiet room. Kelly stood up and walked to the counter to where her cellphone was. As she picked her phone up there was another ringing sound.

Alex grabbed his phone from beside him. I watched as his dark brows dipped down. Cocking my head to the side I tried sneaking a peek at his screen.

I turned to Kelly who's forehead was creased as she scrolled down the screen.

"Alex." she whispered as she turned to him with a look of concern

He nodded as they exchanged some weird glance. Alex stood up his face hard with a new found seriousness.