Chapter Three

Picture of Rain---->

Please vote and comment! Thank you so much for reading my story! I hope you like it!!!

XOXO

Charlotte

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Three

Rain looked up at me with desperate eyes, making me cover my mouth in horror. Tear were leaking down her cheeks and she looked as if she had been abused. Not by Carl. But by these monsters. I swear, I will have my revenge for them hurting her!

Aiden released me and walked over to my sister, grabbed her chin and examined her face. He squinted and then looked over at Kyle. "What's her name? She looks familiar." Of course she looks familiar, dumb nut! You saw her this morning!  At church...ring a bell?! Kyle said 'Rain' and that he didn't know the last name. 

Rain watched me, seeking refuge in my eyes. 'Don't worry, I won't let them hurt you. Trust me.' I told her through our mind link.

"So tell me, Rain. Where is your sister?" Aiden grabbed her by the hair and tilted her head back to look at her. My heart clenched tight. Oh God! Please don't hurt her. My mate vs. my sister! Why put me in this position?!

"S-she's, I'm not sure. I haven't seen her since six." She whispered, the tears never yielding. Aiden huffed and glanced at me then his surroundings. 

"Let's take this outside." They all followed his lead and I couldn't seem to get out soon enough. Once outside, they threw Rain to the ground, making me gasp and run to Aiden's side. He ignored me and loomed over Rain.

"You little bitch! How dare you lie to me?! I can kill you so easily... It would be like breaking a toothpick." I winced at his words. They were so harsh and serious. I hated them coming from his gorgeous face.

"I don't know where she is! Please! I'm sorry! I didn't want to be a rouge! Our father made us!" I began to weap with my little sister but no one paid attention to me. Aiden leaned his head to the side, getting a different perspective of her.

"Made you? And how did he do that?" Rain opened her mouth, looked at me and then back at him.

"He beats us. Every day. He nearly killed my sister today. She's most likely at the hospital! He threatened her life if I left and my life if she left! We miss our pack but we aren't allowed to leave!" Rain tried to gain Aiden's full attention and trust. But no matter what she said, she was a rouge and legible to be killed. 

"You dare lie to me again!" Then he went to approach her. And I couldn't stand it. I bolted in front of Rain and took the slap he was going to give her. I gasped at the force and his strength. "Summer!" He cried and reached for me but I lurched away, moving so I was crouching on top of Rain. I curled my lip over my teeth and snarled loudly. 

"How dare you, Aiden! She's only fifteen years old! It's not her fault she is a rouge! It's our father's. He took us away once our mother died and ever since then he has abused us. Day in and day out! She is scared to even go to the bathroom by herself let alone returning back to her pack. You are a savage animal. How could you slap her? She get's it enough every day." I whimpered, looking down at my quivering sister as she buried her head into my arm. I glanced up at Aiden as he looked at me with shock and betrayal. 

"Summer...no. No. You can't be." I lifted up a bit, puffed out my chest and let out another growl.

"I am a rouge. But I sure as hell never wanted to be one. There is not one day where I don't dream of going back to my family. To see my best friend again... But it's not my choice anymore. I have to protect Rain." I felt my voice shake as tears came down even more. Rain cried with me.