10 : Back To Class

I was given some good ideas by danydanysomerhalder. You can all thank her for making this story a tad bit longer ;D

 I recorded the SNL episode with One Direction. Watching it the other day, the second I saw them, I paused it and screamed. I hate them for doing this to me -__- But I still love them, lol.

Didn't choose a song for this chapter. Have any suggestions? Don't be afraid to comment or message me :)

E N J O Y ~

Chapter 10 : Back To Class... Fun.

Despite all the stares, comments, looks, and anything else people threw at me, I made my way to class with my head held high. I had one heck of a  weekend and wasn't going to let them ruin anything. 

I flipped through the few photos I had in my phone of One Direction and smiled at their goofy faces and the things they were doing. I honestly missed their presence and couldn't wait to see them, whenever that'll be. They always seemed to brighten up my mood.

"Thanks for waking me up this morning," Summer said sarcastically, her voice sounding hoarse.  The girl gently placed her books down and took the empty seat next to me. 

It was a shock that I came early. The area soon filled with students, but it seemed my area at the moment was disease written with it being clear of anyone aside from me and now Summer. Turning to her, I smiled wryly. "I did. You told me to screw off."

She giggled at that. "Sorry. I must have been tired. Anyway, I wanted to thank you for-" she glanced around, making sure no one was within earshot, "introducing me to One Direction."

I shrugged, looking at the professor as he strolled in. "It's no problem. I know you were wanting to meet them."

My attention went to that of the three girls now making their way over to us, exchanging looks between one another and laughing. One came forward and waved gracefully at me. "Hey, Ell."

Summer just about broke her neck turning to eye them. "It's Ella," she snapped. 

This is why this girl is my best friend. 

The unknown girl gave Summer a displeased look before looking at me again with a smile on her face. "So, I was wondering if you wanted to hang with us at lunch? Today?"

I grimaced and opened my mouth to reply, "I-"

"Everyone, please take your seats. Class is about to begin!" The professor yelled, his loud voice flooding across the lecture hall. 

"We're hanging out at the cafe. Join us if you'd like," one of the girls quickly added before they all strutted away.

I pursed my lips. Their intent was obvious. Claudine, if I remember her name correctly, wasn't exactly on my 'friends' list or 'acquaintances' list for that matter. She seemed like a two-faced person and only used people to get what she wanted. But who am I to judge? 

"She makes me want to tango with a bear," Summer said, flipping her notebook open. "And straddle a rattlesnake."

I burst into laughter at her words with my eyes shutting closed.

Summer and her ridiculous comments, I swear. 

Opening my eyes, my laughter immediately ceased realizing everyone's eyes were on me. I cleared my throat and waved awkwardly while looking at the professor. The old man had an impatient look on his face. "Sorry, sir. Please, proceed," I told him in my sweetest voice.