Throughout the years

• Dedicated to you reader that I consider friend

I laughed so hard when a box popped up saying 'This appears to have mature content and has been rated R'. It's not like this is Dark or those werewolf alpha books, it contains 1 smut chapter. It made me feel so 50 shades of grey! (o////o)

Please read the long ass author's note at the end afterall it is the last time you'll read one from me in this book.

Let's cheers to this last and final chapter.

"Now Jai repeat after me... I, Jai, take thee, Skylar, to be my lawfully wedded wife."

"I, Jai, take thee, Skylar, to be my lawfully wedded wife."

The priest told him the next phrase.

"I promise to be true to you for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health."

The priest spoke the last line to which Jai repeated: "I will love you and honor you throughout all the days of my life- till death do us part."

I followed the same.

"May the ring bearers step forward please," the priest signalled to which Beau and Luke responded sheepishly as if they had not being paying attention (I think that deserves a knee on a ball later).

Jai was first to take the ring, I shakily held my hand out towards him.

"If you'd like to say your personal made vows then please do so now."

His hand ever so carefully encompassed mine and his comfort filled within me and it made me feel less scared about this crazy thing we were actually doing.

"Hey," he grinned. 

He's amazing...

"So I'm supposed to be saying my vow now... To be honest, I don't have one prepared. I decided to take my gut instinct and hope that in the moment everything would just flow out. But it's not, so I'm kind of stuck here.

However, I did have a back-up to follow simple steps that I found online. So I'll start with the loves. I know it's cheesy but I love every single detail about you but instead of saying the obvious I'll tell you the little things you do that make me love you more.

I love it when you scream at the TV to characters who do stupid things,

I love that you always put your socks and shoes on your right feet first,

I love that you always write a little note for me to find on your pillow every morning you if you go out,

I love when you use big words that I cannot define and also when you tell me to look it up in a dictionary.

I love how you use 'your face' as a comeback even if it doesn't make sense.

These are just a minute fraction that fits into the infinite puzzle pieces of why I love you.

The next step was to make promises and instead of suggestions of what I can promise coming into my head, what I know I couldn't promise and I realised cannot promise you many things. I can't promise that we won't fight or that I won't mess up and make a mistake. I can't promise you breakfast in bed every morning or that I'll take the trash out every night. But I truly know I can promise you that I'll love you the maximum amount for everyday that I live- and fuck it- shit I swore in church but really fuck the fact that this is overly cliché but vows are supposed to be cliché - Right?"

"Well, I guess my gut instinct did work.. for once anyway." he sheepishly chuckled along with those witnessing this.