9 Months Later - 21

So i normally don't write a message to my readers in the chapters because i know when i ready a story i just want to read the story not a message so i apologize, but i just wanted you all to know this chapter is small and just a filler leading up to my next chapter, so the next one will make up for this one. i promise.

--------------------

Damon and Dante stood on both sides of me as I carried Lena into the massive villa. I only had a brief view of the extremely guarded land that surrounded the villa, and it was beautiful. Flowers of all kinds were well tended all around the front house and the trees were huge and beautiful that had lined the long driveway until we had reached the circle where the two story front doors stood. The villa itself had multiple floors. Way more than three stories high in some places where the towers rose high above the house.

As Damon shut the doors behind us all there was a loud sound of air being closed in with the door startling me. I almost jumped and if it hadn’t of been for a sleeping Lena in my arms I would have. I settled for my heart racing in my chest instead. We were standing in a huge circular room, the ceiling as high as the doors with a beautiful mural on the ceiling. There were 6 archways that lead off into different directions.

“I’m going to need a map to navigate my way through this place.” I said quietly to the boys.

“You’ll be fine, were all going to be staying in my wing. It’ll be less confusing that way.” Damon said coming up and placing his hand on my lower back. It felt wonderful to be this close with him again.

“I want to stay in my wing.” Dante said in a whining voice sounding like a 5 year old.

“I didn’t mean we as in all of us Dante, I meant we as in Collette, Lena, and I. I know you prefer your wing to mine, I wouldn’t want to force you to stay and besides you know how to navigate throughout the whole Villa.” Damon said.

“Oh.” Dante said taking a quick pause. “Well that works. I’m off to my game room.” He said taking off down one of the Archways.

“Follow me.” Damon said putting pressure on my lower back and leading me off to the archway that led to his wing I presumed.

--------

Lena’s room was across from Damon’s and my room. When he had showed me the rooms I could choose from for mine I had asked him which was his and after pointing to the door across from Lena’s I smiled and had asked if he minded sharing. He had grinned from ear to ear and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

“As long as I share with you I don’t care.” He said and gave me a quick kiss. “But you look exhausted, you should rest hun.” He said as he held my hand and pulled me into a room that was the size of my old apartment. I went and sat on the huge king sized bed that was on the far wall. Damon went to his drawers and started rummaging through his things pulling out a pair of boxers and a tee-shirt.

“You can change into these.” He said pointing to a door that was the bathroom. “And tomorrow we’ll get you some more things while Dante watches Lena.”

“Will they be safe here?” I questioned worried about when Vince would make his attempt to get us back.

“Your both safe as long as you’re with me.” He said and caressed my cheek. I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of his hands on skin. I looked up and smiled as I seen the way he was looking at me.

“What ?” I questioned softly.

“I just can’t believe that I’ve got you back. I’m so happy it was you that saved my life that night.” He said.

I stood up quickly and crashed my lips on his, my hand instantly going to the back of his head to pull him closer as he deepened the kiss. When we pulled away we were both breathless and I couldn’t keep the smile off my lips.

“I’m going to go change.” I said taking the clothes he had pulled out for me and walking to the bathroom. I changed into his clothes loving how they smelled just like him. It was comforting. I walked out to see him sitting on the bed. He raised his head to look at me and smiled.

“I like how you look in my clothes.” He said patting the spot next to him. I crawled to spot next to him and laid my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and I smiled as I drifted off to sleep in his arms.