6: Choices.

After watching Avatar and then another couple of films, we turn the TV off and she shoves the pen and paper at me.

''You cross off the ones you think we won't be able to do,'' she looks at me, a sparkle in her eye.

I nod, agreeing because I know she won't back down until I do and I start looking through the list, crossing off a few that seem impossible, since we may not have enough money. Or time, as much as I try to hide that fact, it still comes bouncing up in my face.

''I want to go camping, and I also want to go skiing and also swimming with dolphins so don't cross them off.'' she tells me and I listen to her, crossing off more things.

I look down at the list, with loads of lines going through her neat handwriting. She looks as well and I look up at her, wanting to see her face.

She shrugs, ''The less we have to do, the more money I can spend on clothes or something.'' she winks and I swallow down a lump.

She jumps up to get another piece of paper and writes the ones remaining down on that piece of paper and writes something else down, which she doesn't let me see. Then on second thought, she rubs it out and grins at me.

I roll my eyes but don't try to look because it wouldn't be worth it, with Tibby.

''You'd better start looking for places to go swimming with dolphins, while I put another film on.''

I laugh at her as she crawls off the sofa lazily and clicks in another film and I stand up and go for my laptop. I take it back into the living room, where I sit on the sofa with Tibby again and start looking, knowing it'll be hard.

I look up when Ed Sheeran's song Lego House comes on and I watch a couple standing together, and I stop typing and searching. My eyes fill with tears and my heart beats hard, and I suddenly feel Tibby's arms around me, and her tears on my shoulder. ''You need to talk to Sage, Harry, you miss her.''

''I need you though, not her.'' I rub my eyes and hold Tibby close, not wanting her to die.

She shakes her head and squeezes me, ''You need her. You know you do. I know you do. You do, Harry.''

I don't say anything more, and we just sit there, together, sharing our pain and watching the film until we fall asleep, in each other's arms.

~·~·~·~·~

''Harry,'' I hear a voice, dimly. I feel a hand on my arm and I blink, seeing Gemma and my mum standing above me.

''Harry, wake up.'' Gemma grins, rolling her eyes. I sit up and glare at her for waking me up.

''What?''

''We've found a place where you two can go swimming with dolphins. You can go tomorrow, and today you should take her ice-skating, I don't think she's ever been.''

I blink, rubbing the sleep from my eyes and look around for Tibby.

''Tibby went for a walk so we made calls and stuff, so it's all sorted.'' Mum sits on the sofa beside me. ''Also, Tibby told me to tell you to call Sage. You should.''

I roll my eyes, smiling gratefully at my mum and sister for sorting it out for us. ''Maybe I will, soon. I don't know.''

''Go get dressed or something Harry, and then have breakfast then when Tibby comes home you can take her ice-skating. Or after lunch, whatever.''

I nod, leaping up excitedly, and run to my room to pull on some warm clothes, ready for later and then I go back downstairs to have breakfast.

Twenty minutes later, and after a lot of tidying up, Tibby comes back and smiles at me, with rosy cheeks. I pick her up in a hug and she giggles, ''What's got into you?''