A Smashing End (The ending that was never suppose to happen).

I ran and I ran, It was like I couldn't get there fast enough. I promise him. I wanted to change him, but I had failed.

I was faced with my biggest fear, I didn't know him anymore. His body no longer represented him, his body was a shell. Nothing was stored inside, no vast knowledge, no promises, no starry eyes. He was nothing. A blank figure I loved.

A smashing end, a crashing end. It was never suppose to end this way. I didn't dial the phone, I did not press those little numbers 9 1 1. I never bothered, if this was his ending, It was mine also. If it had to be this way, then we're Romeo and Romeo. His wrist had since stopped bleeding, but as I entered the bathroom I slid in his Blood, it was everywhere. I saw red, all red. It was drying on him, on the floor, the walls. He was all over me. I barely saw through my tears, I fell to my knees. I hit the ground with a sharp thud. I was empty.

I am nothing without him, I have no point. I will not carry on. I pulled him close to him, his coldness is numbing but I love him still and for always. I kiss his dead lips, he still taste like metal and hard candy. His blood is covering me, He is covering all that I once was. The small metal, stainless steal blade still rest sleepy in his blue palm. The tears stopped, it was a dead silence. I will follow him into the dark.

It was sharp, so sharp. Such an oozy, warm, comforting feeling. I am not afraid. I still feel him, every night we spent holding each other close. Every time he smiled a toothy grin, he fucking time he laughed away his thoughts, every time he was stronger than I. This is all of that. He is stronger than me, that's why he isn't here. I loved him until my final moment, I love him after that and for all eternity. He is my one, and only one. My only love. The real reason I ever existed at all. It was our blood, it covered us both. I made my way to the wall and leaned next to him, my legs fell under me. I could not longer support myself. We laid the the same fashion, and I couldn't help but wonder if these thoughts ran through his head, too. I'm so dizzy and I know it's over, but it ended well. It was a happy ending, we'll be together again. This time without the pain...

The End.