Chapter 19 A lot of making up

***MATURE READERS ONLY****

Contains explicit language and sex read with caution!

Chapter 19

(A lot of making up)

Caleb's P.O.V.

I woke to the sound of beeping and something moving around under me. Blinking my eyes I was finally able to see it was Ari squirming under me trying to get to her phone that the alarm was going off on.

Instead of letting her up I reached over her and turned it off. That's when I noticed I was butt ass naked and my head was pounding like crazy. Flopping down with my head on her chest I mumbled “What the hell happened last night? Why am I naked and your not?”

“Well I really don't know what happened last night. We weren’t really talking and before you came here banging on the door at one am you were down in the bar with some blonde girl. So if you want answers you might want to ask her.” she quietly spoke.

“Ummm no I’m good right here.” I said burring my face more into her chest. “I'm sorry babe. I'm sorry for being such an ass to you. I'm just so messed up and when I saw you with him, I just felt like such a tool.” I blurted out not even thinking about it.

“What are you talking about? When you saw me talking to Blake at the bar? Yeah you were an ass but you were treating me shity long before that.” She snapped back at me.

“No not that douche at the bar. I saw you and Aiden making out this morning. I felt so stupid, I really thought whatever you guys had was over. If I knew you were still seeing him I would have never hooked up with you. He's my best friend and I can't be messing around with his girl. Shit I feel like such an ass.”

Ari's facial expression wasn't what I was expecting. I was expecting shock that I saw them or guilt for messing with both of us but no, first I saw a bit of confusion and then she just broke out laughing.

Now was the one wearing a confused expression.

“Is it really that funny? I have been driving myself crazy and drinking half my weight in liquor over this. Really you can't mess around on Aiden. How would you feel if he was out sleeping with your best friend?”

At my comment she started to laugh even harder. “He...he is.” she fumbled between laughs. What the hell does that mean? She must of read the confusion on my face because she finally composed herself and answered my unspoken question.

“Him and Callie hooked up all weekend. I can't believe you didn't see it.”

“Then why were you guys going at it in the living room yesterday?” Okay so maybe that was a little exaggerated but whatever.

“Going at it? Really Caleb? Sure Aiden kissed me but nothing more. He said he had to see if there was any spark, because he was freaked about how much he likes Callie. He said he thinks she's the one. Which is a whole other issue, but the kiss meant nothing and Aiden and I are nothing but friends.”

“Oh” was my only response.

“Yeah oh. I mean instead of being an ass this whole time you could have just talked to me about it.

“Shit babe, I'm sorry. God I’m so stupid. Please forgive me for being such an ass.” I asked giving her my best pouty face. I can't believe I just assumed shit. Why didn't I just talk to her?

“Caleb your one of my best friends of course I forgive you.” She said as she turned and hugged me. “Um why are you naked?”

I laughed, I can't believe I forgot I was naked and in bed with the sexiest woman on the planet. Oh and we were just talking, well I was going to have to fix that.