Chapter Five- Solitary

Dan’s POV-

I woke up to Rachel snoring, I looked at her. Dam she was so pretty when she was asleep, she was so pretty all the time. I slowly moved her to the other side of my bed, and grabbed my phone. I thought I should call Jamie, and make sure she was ok.

“Hi this is Jamie, leave message.”

Its unlike her to turn her phone off, may as well call her house.

“Hi this is the Robertson residents we can’t get to the phone right now so please leave a quick message and will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks”

I turns around and the love of my life was sitting up cross-legged love sexy as always.

‘Sorry did I wake you?’ I said, walking over to her and kissing her on the cheek.

‘Kind of, but I’m glad you did, who are you calling?’ she asked, god I love her voice!

‘Jamie, but she not picking up, you would mind if we went over there to check if she was ok?’

‘Not at all!’ she said. I walked over to my desk and grabbed my black singlet top and shoved it on. We walked to her house cause it was such a beautiful sunny day. I held Rachel’s hand the whole time. She so beautiful, I love her so much because she just gets me.

We walked up Jamie’s driveway and I rang the door bell.

‘You wait here babe, ill check around the back.’ I walked around the side of her house, the car was still here. I walked up to her window and her bed was perfectly made the way Rach did it yesterday. I looked through every window in her house and there was no sign of her. When I walked to the back door it was wide open, I immediately went and let Rach in.

‘No sign of her?’ she asked. I shook my head I was really worried about her.

‘Can you call Jake and see if his seen her?’

‘Yeah sure’ she said pulling out her phone.

“Jamie!” I yelled. No reply I decided to check if she went to the beach. I ran down to the water but there was no sign of her.

‘Jake hasn’t seen her…’ Rach said

‘Well call everybody, Sam, Emma!’ i was really loosing it, i sat and stared at the water

‘Baby, no one’s seen her!’ I turned around and looked at her, she looked really upset. I got up and went over a hugged.

‘Let’s report her missing then.’

Jamie’s POV

I woke, up and saw complete darkness but soon my eyes adjusted, I started to cry softly but then i just got more overwhelmed and started sobbing. The cold concrete floor was making me shiver, but yet my whole body was on fire screaming out in pain.

‘Are you ok?’ A deep but weak voice said.

‘No.’ I said trying to stop crying.

‘Look don’t worry, it’s not that bad down here, the people are dumb shits, who don’t even know how to build a dungeon right. Stand back.’ The voice said again.

It took all my effort to stand up and suddenly the bricks in the wall started to be pushed into my cell. There was a big enough hole to fit through and then this body just stumbled into my small cell.

He stood up.

‘Hi I’m Louis!’ he said and had a little laugh. I kind of smiled, but I was still really upset. ‘What your name?’

‘Jamie.’ I said softly, he grabbed my hand and we sat down on the floor.

‘They told me about you, you’re the new girl, you see they said you’re the last partner I get and if I scare you away, I become a slave.’

‘What does a slave do?’

‘They get told what to do all the time, and if they don’t do it fast enough they get whipped and to make it worse they never receive proper meals, they get the food that we don’t finished scrapped into a dog bowl. They never last long they usually die pretty quick and the one that don’t die kill themselves.’

‘Don’t worry I won’t scare away.’

‘Nar forget about it they threaten me all the time. Mother is so easy on me’

‘Why?’

‘Don’t worry.’

‘So why are you down here?’ I asked him

‘I do lots of things, but mainly because I stood there and death stares mother during the dumb shit prayer.’

‘Oh, how long have you got down here?’

‘Who knows, I haven’t seen day nor night in what feels like forever. What did u do?’

‘I don’t even know, one minute I’m talk to Anna and the next this guys fragging my like a stuffed animal down stairs and through me in here.’

‘Oh right, you must have bad mouthed the mother. I do that all the time, you wont be here for long, but when they let you out they will take you too her and believe me I’d rather be here.’

‘how did they even hear?’

‘Don’t tell anyone, I’m not even suppose to know but they have listening devices implanted in all the leaders arms.’

‘How would you know?’

‘I went snooping around at night and found medical paperwork from a doctor outside of who had been chipped and the entire leaders group had been.’

‘ Wow.’

‘I know right, look I got to go back in my cell for a bit because they are gonna come check that we are still here and also feed us, so act like your sleeping and ill come back after.’ He suddenly got up and crawled back into his cell and put the wall back together.

I closed my eyes and laid down and soon I heard my door creek open.

‘Mother would like to see you Jamie.’

My heart thudded against my chest as I got up and followed her out of solitary.