9 : Wrestling 101

Dedicated to you ColorfulBanana4Life! Your comment in the previous chapter made me smile lol. Thank you so much for reading ;D So glad you like this story!

Thank you all for your wonderful comments, votes, fans and just for reading! Makes me happy and I hope you continue to read whether there's one chapter left or 30. 

So Good - B.o.B and check out Louis' bum xD

E N J O Y~

Chapter 9 : Wrestling 101

The ride back was calming. For once we all did our own thing. I stared out the window, reliving every moment of the show and found my face warming again at the embarrassing moments that took place. I hushed my thoughts and turned my head with a sleeping Niall coming into my field of vision. A sly smirk spread to my lips as an idea popped into my head.  

"Does anyone have a marker?" I glanced around at the boys.

"I have one!" Harry called out, digging into his bag on the floor. I waited patiently for him to hand it to me. Once he did, I quickly removed the cap and hovered over Niall's body. 

Zayn eyed me wit a raised brow. "What are you doing?" 

"Just wait." I grinned and slowly drew a fake mustache on Niall and initialed my name on his left cheek. He continued to sleep, looking as peaceful as a baby. Putting the cap back on, someone quickly took it from my hand.

The marker was passed around as the others initialed their name onto the Irish man's face. I slapped my hand over my mouth when he rustled. Moments later he went back to his peaceful state and I breathed out a breath of air while chuckling softly with the others. 

"I shaved my initials on Zayn's leg once," Harry admitted. 

My eyes lit up in amusement with Zayn groaning in response beside me. 

Harry's absolutely a genius! I would have never thought of that. Leaning towards Zayn, I reached over and gave the curly-haired boy a high five. The boy in between frowned at my actions.

"Niall is going to be so happy to see we took the time to write on his face," Louis whispered, writing 'I LOVE FOOD' on Niall's forehead. I honestly can't wait to see the look on his face when he finds out.

Grabbing my phone from my pocket, I quickly snapped a picture of him. "He's so photogenic, even in his sleep."

"Pic of the day!" Harry shouted and snapped a picture of him for Twitter. 

The others did the same, getting occupied by their cell phones. I pushed myself against the car door to take a picture of them together. Noticing me, Harry looked up and smiled cheekily at the camera. 

"You're beautiful, Harry," I told him.

"Thank you!" Louis and Harry said in unison. The boys looked at each other before getting into some type of wrestling match. 

I shook my head at them as Zayn snapped a photo of them.

"We've arrived," the driver told us. 

Hearing his words, I looked passed Liam's shoulder to glance out the window and stared at the familiar building. I pursed my lips and squinted my eyes briefly before coming up with an idea. Seemed I was full of those today. "Do you guys mind doing me a favor?" 

Fixing his hair, Louis nodded, flashing me a smile. "What is it?"

"Mind coming in to surprise my friend?"

They didn't hesitate in agreeing. Smiling, I awakened Niall and did my best to keep from laughing at all the markings on his face. The others gave me knowing looks before allowing me to exit the van. They waited for me to give them a thumbs up while I headed inside and peaked my head inside to ensure there was no one wandering about. I motioned the boys to come out when I noticed the coast was clear.

One by one they followed behind me as I made my way into the empty hallway. I reached my door and fiddled with the key before getting the door open. We quickly rushed inside and Summer turned around in the computer chair to greet me. She instead stared at the boys behind me with wide eyes. 

"I know One Direction is not in my dorm room." Her body went stiff. 

I walked further into the room and stood next to her to take a look at all their faces. Niall looked completely lost while the others introduced themselves. As if she didn't know who they all were.

"What happened to your face?" Summer asked when Niall finally muttered his name.

He gave her a confused look before touching his face with a hand. "What's wrong with it?"

Summer snickered and grabbed a small mirror as the rest of us fell into a pit of laughter. Niall took a look in the mirror and smiled, despite the shaking of his head in disapproval. "Very funny. Whose idea was it? I mean, you could have at least drawn a pizza!"

Pizza? Is he serious? Niall could have at least appreciated the fact that I took the time out of my day to write my initials on his face.

"Ella tweeted the photo," Harry blurted out. 

Niall glared at me. 

I scoffed. "What?! No! It was them," I pointed at each of his bandmates. 

The room fell completely silent as they stared at each other intently. Within seconds, they created a pile of bodies, wrestling each other to the ground. They created a lot of noise along with it. Laughter, screams, and cries filled the large room. 

"You've been with them for the past few days?" Summer wondered. She jumped in excitement, clapping her hands rapidly. "Gah! They're so cute!" I watched in amusement as she jumped on top of the pile. A piercing scream filled my ears when her body made contact with another. 

 Somehow, Summer wrestled Liam to the ground. She laughed hysterically the second he tapped out. 

"She's a tough one!" He shouted.

It was amazing how they got along so well with everyone they meet. I mean, I didn't even like them till I actually got to know them. I smiled, watching the six of them tackle each other to the floor. The boys played rough, but when it came to Summer, they treated her ever so gently. Her on the other hand gave it her all, but they weren't harmed. 

Taking my phone out again, I snapped a few pictures of them. 

"What in the heck is going on here?!" A woman yelled, barging into my room. 

My eyes widened at the sight of my RA. She took a look around the room and eyed my friends closely on the floor. "Boys aren't allowed in this-" She paused, tilting her head to the side and squinted her eyes briefly. 

They quickly stood up and recollected themselves. The six of them attempted at holding in their laughter.

"Why do you look so familiar?" She wondered, deep in thought. 

I made my way over to Liam to whisper in his ear. "It's best you guys ditch before she figures out who you all are."

He nodded his head, agreeing. "Things were about to get ugly. Next time, you're getting in the next wrestling match," Liam whispered back in response. 

I snorted. There's no way that's ever going to happen. Crossing my arms over my chest and I smiled at the same time they all took off at full speed outside the door.

The girl moved out of the way but stormed off moments after they left. 

I exchanged looks with summer. A huge smile appeared on her face before she jumped onto her bed. She squealed loudly into her pillow. 

I chuckled and waited for it to cease before asking, "what is wrong with you?" 

She sat up in bed upon removing the pillow from her face. "What's wrong with me you ask? Ella, I just met One Direction and had a wrestling match with them. Did you expect me to be calm about it?" Summer shook her head and fell back to lay down again with a heavy sigh.

I sat on my own bed and thought about the day's events.  How any of this was even remotely real still stunned me. I ran a hand through my hair as I stared up at the ceiling. The euphoria dimmed slightly at the realization that soon I'd have to return back to class. But I had one more day to bask in this, whatever this was.

[Edited 26 June 2020]