Chapter Three- It all went down hill from a kiss

I woke up with the material from my mum’s canopy bed in my face, I sat up and immediately felt my hangover come into place. I walked out the door and down towards the kitchen. I turned on the espresso maker , somehow coffee always make my hangovers go away. Remembering the event of last night with Jake on the beach I tried to wipe it away. I looked out the window and saw Dan and Rach sitting on the beach cuddling. They make a really cute couple, and I know that they really love each other as I am told nearly every day that they are not with each other.

The machine made a beeping noise to show that it was done and I filled up three glasses with coffee. Grabbing them I walked outside to where they were sitting on the sand. Rachel turned around and smiled at me.

‘Nice to see you sleepy head!’ she said cheerfully. ‘Oh and I see you brought coffee, we tried to make it earlier but we couldn’t work out the machine.’

‘Really? You guys should have woken me up!’

‘Don’t worry, it wasn’t a big deal, we have coffee now!’ Dan said. I handed them each a cup and sat down next to Rach. We all faced the beautiful blue ocean that was calling my name.

‘Any plans today?’ I asked Dan

‘Well, I was going to just relax on the beach all day and night, but Rach wanted to check out what movies were on tonight.’

‘You should come!’ Rach screamed ‘And we should invite Jake, Sam and Emma…’

‘Sounds good!’ Dan said ecstatically  ‘What about you Jamie want to come?’

‘Yeah ok, sounds good, what time?’

‘Well…..’ Dan was interrupted by Rachel screaming.

‘The movies start at eight! And it is three now!’

‘Uhh really?’ I asked, taking Dan’s hand and looking at his watch. She was right three o’clock on the dot!

‘What do you think she meant by nice to see you sleepy head?’ Dan said

‘I thought she was being strangely cute….’ I said softly. We all started to laugh hysterically

‘Let swim then babies!’ I yelled. Rachel and I ran um to my bedroom and I lent her one of my bikinis, she put on her favourite one of mine the fluoro pink strapless with small frills and I put on my plain black bikini that had black bow at the front of it. I shoved on a pair of sunnies and we sprinted together to the water.

‘So, guess what Dan said last night!’ Rachel said as we were running

‘What?’

‘He said he loves me!’ she said happily with the biggest grin I’ve ever seen.

‘Aww cute he really does you know, he tells me every day almost.’

‘Really why didn’t you tell me.’

‘He practically begged me not to.’ I said laughing. I looked to see Dan in the water already. He was facing the horizon, holding his waterproof camera in one hand and brushing back his hair in the other. Dan had a very good body I must admit, tanned, abs and very built but I defiantly had no feeling towards him. Dan is like a brother to me.

As Rachel and I stepped into the water, she did the loudest wolf whistle to get Dans attention. He turned around a smiled.

‘You look hot!’ he said

‘Thanks, but seriously keep your eyes on your girlfriend!’I said joking around.

‘You both look hot.’