Part one.

When you look at me what do you see? A girl with no care in the world, happy, & always has a smile on her face? By looking at me that's exactly what you'll see. I'd rather pretend to be happy then explain the thousands of reasons why I'm not. You'll probably wonder what the hell do i have to be unhappy about, because I'm sure you think i have the picture perfect life. If that's what you think i have the scars to prove to you my life isn't picture perfect. I have problems like most people. And they not sound like a big deal to you, but have you ever tried to live life like your hanging by a thread? What i mean by that is i feel like my life is just hanging there & in a moment that thread could be cut, then i could be gone. I'm sure your thinking that i have so much to live for. Like what? To grow up in a world filled with bad, to watch people suffer in pain, watch people worry how their going to make to the next day? Being in heaven sounds so much better than being here. In heaven you don't have to worry about anything because your at peace with God. Where there is no more pain or suffering. I don't have the courage to commit suicide. But I'm not going to lie & say that it hasn't crossed my mind. And i know this might sound bad, but the people who had the courage to to actually do it...I look up to them. Go ahead & judge but to take your own life takes a shitload of courage & some people like me don't have what it take to do it. If you really think about those people were in pain & they were miserable & now their in peace, no more pain.