Bella Return

When I was little I would always wonder what it would be like to lose your memory because you would start your whole life all over again, when I was younger that sounded cool but now that I have lose part of my memory all I feel is frustrated and annoyed all the time, the pain of having people tell you this happened and that happened but you don't remember I the worst, I wish I could remember the last year of my life.

Bella's POV

Most times when I wake up its because of my annoying alarm, the thing going off in my ear over and over again till I shut it off but even then I have a chance to fall back to sleep a terrible habit I got into over the years but when I reached for my alarm this morning I wasn't there, when my arm collided with a metal thing it felt like I had just been shot in the arm as pain fobbing up and down my arm.

My eyes didn't want to open and they felt like they were stuck together with glue , the terrible beeping sound kept going on and on , won't shut up , trying to figure out where I was made me want to panic , my eyes wouldn't open , my arm is obesely broken and I want in my room.

I did the only thing I knew I still had , I opened my mouth and started to scream , I screamed till I heard people get up , I heard rushing feet in every direction , " I can't open my eyes! Where am I? Who are you?" I tried to not sound terrified but failed terribly, I felt people talking with each other and people holding me hold as I flashed about.

Then I heard it , "Baby , you're ok , please stop screaming," I was so rifled , it was my mother's voice , I knew I was safe , so I did what she said I calmed down , I stopped frashing about , I down the breathing excises I was told to do when I was little when I felt angry , they seemed to help.

I could hear people talking , well mostly whispers "What happened?" was my mother's voice, she sounded to worried and scared for me , really I didn't even know what happened , I don't even know where I am.

Then it hit me, were am I? I didn't even know , I slowly opened my eyes , they hurt so bad , the sun was shining thought the window made them worse , it made them feel like they were on fire , I turned away so quickly , I saw the people look at me , I heard movement and the next moment it was dark in the room.

I looked up and saw my mother but she was so different, her hair was no longer brown and down to her back, it was now golden blond with brown high lights and it was to her shoulders, she looked older, her clothes were different. I noticed my father was there too , I was surprised I hadn't seen my father in 3 years , he looked much older now as well , still had his almost black hair and his must ash.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out, I felt frozen, everyone was looking at me, including doctors. Doctors. I'm in hospital, why was I in hospital? Had something happened? Was I in a car crash? It made my head spin.

Slowly one by one the doctors left as I just sat there on the uncomfty rock bed staring at them open mouthed like a fish out of water, my parents were total opposites, my mum she was all worry at first and ask if you're alright but then loses interest in you after 5 minutes and goes back to herself, when my father didn't really do emotion stuff but will make sure you're ok and will keep bothering you for days making sure you're ok.

I didn't know what really to say , I was too scared to know what had happened but I was also to scared not to know what had happened but soon as I got the courage to speak , dad spoke out scraping his must ash like he always did before speaking.

"Um Bells, we don't want to UN settle you or anything but we really need to know what happened and how you ended up the way you did,"

I think I may look like a crazy person , I started at them with my mouth hanging lose , I tried my best to form any word but I just couldn't my brain felt like an ice cream melting away, in the end I was able to stutter a few words free from my brain , "uu.. wha..tt d..ont you k..now,".

Know they were the once looking like fish out of water pulling chairs out to sit down , my mum just covered face in her hands while my father seemed just sad , "Bella , we don't know how you ended back in Phonics , your mother was away when you decided to leave my place in Folks."

I couldn't understand what he meant, my words just came spilling out, "what do you mean when I left you're in folks, I never came to yours me and mum have lived here with Phil for a while now, you have always lived in Folks, I haven't lived there since I was little, what day is it, what happened," I felt like I was losing my mind, I just broke and cried,.

My father came over to me and started patting my back gentle which was very surprising, "I don't remember anything," I trembled out with the tears still flowing down my face.

The next thing I heard was my mother sobbing, my father just gave me a very awkward hug.

Next thing I knew my parents had swapped places my mother was the one comforting me , I tired getting out for bed but my mother kept telling me to lie down , I didn't want to , I wanted answers .

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello please let me know if you prefer this new first chapter to the original one , so leave a review and let me know what you think , thank you for reading