How Nicki Minaj Makes Me Feel

• Dedicated to @NICKIMINAJ

On the 9th of March you proved me wrong, you showed me that dreams do come true.

Because that's the day you followed me I had to check many times not less than two.

I didn't see it coming you were following 799 person & I was the 800 person, who knew!

I was going to cry from sadness instead, I cried from happiness when I opened that e-mail to view. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Then you ReTweeted me the 9th of April, I was in the middle of getting statistics informations by tons.

I saw that I got 5 e-mails & paused at the one from you by the time the class was done.

I couldn't believe it, you always do it when I least expect you to & that just made me happy, felt like I won.

You had me screaming like a crazy person jumping around & throwing my cell phone as I run. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

It feels like I've been sleeping with open eyes day dreaming since by you, I was noticed.

I want to know what made you follow me,was it something that I said or was it something that I did?

Forgive me I know I keep asking you for more, but that's just human nature that's how we're built.

I love you & everything you do, now I even love pink I used to hate it & colors close to it like red.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

What you have between you & your team is so amazing, you'll be wowed when you come to think about it.

The love is astonishing, people not in Team Minaj won't understand it, only joining can get that torch lit.

No other supporting group got this thing going on, it's something new that no one can reach nor hit. 

We are a team that is bound for life more like a family that will never break up not even for a bit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

When I say I love you it's because I fail to describe it, I can't find the right words.

If I could turn this poem to a song I would, but sadly I'm not that good with cords.

I love you with every bit of piece in my heart no matter what, even if you stab me with millions of swords.

Its that tense & serious to me when it comes to my Queen, losing you is what my brain can't sorts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

You are the only person that could make me sad then happy in a split second.

Your tweets is what keeps us in touch its the strong bridge between us that won't never bend.

You got my love for eternity it's yours forever to own, it's not just a lend.

I try everything to show you the amount of love, but I think that mad love is impossible to send.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I'm only giving you back the amount of love or maybe even less than you deserve.

In return you keep doing your thing & go through hell to make a new album possible to serve.

When I hear you sing, each part of me starts to twitch you effect every single nerve.

I truely love you & keep checking for any update from you on my blackberry curve.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Your latest album shocked me hard, even more than electricty would.

It's perfect in everyway I would buy all of the copies you made if I could.

I'm amazed that not all people bought Pink Friday Roman Reloaded cause they should.

Then they might understand why you're they only Queen & no one else sounds good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I love you Nicki no matter what I find that all what you do is perfect.

All your fans would say the same thing we can't find any defect.

Yes haters exist we can't ignore them it's a fact that we cant neglect.

The truth is that they are jealous of you & they'll say anything to disrespect.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I only believe it if you Nicki say it other wise I consider them lies.

Others should know better than to believe everything they hear if they are a bit wise.

Try to get to know the real Nicki before you even start to critisize.

All she wants is to give fans some love that can't be seen with eyes. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I don't just love you cause of the fact that you're talented & you made history.

Singing, writing & acting you can do everything you got no specific territory.

But giving some time to chat & joke around with your barbz pushes me to insanity.

I can never find any other drug that'll make me this happy from any dispensary.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I go crazy if I think about it that's why I call it mad crazy love, trust me I'll forever stand by your side.

If I hear someone talking bad about you I'll stand up & defend you I won't hide.

If you are ever sad & need comfort you'll always find my arms ready for you, opened wide.

Im available 24/7 if you need anything That's a promise from me I'm here till the end of the ride.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

She takes the effort to make us laugh, give us love & help us through life day by day.

Strong feelings can't be priced by a label determining the amount of money to pay.

That's only my point of view, maybe someone else can describe it in a better way.

There are other millions of barbz that you can ask & hear what they have to say.