you shouldn't care what other people think

*** THE VISION OF LOVE *** 

Lonely needs a friend

Ask him where he's been

You could be the Light that comes

And turns his world around

Make-up hides her face

'Cause she feels out of place

She cries

Come on someone tell this girl she's beautiful

We don't gotta run, we don't gotta hide

I don't wanna run, I don't wanna hide

When someone needs somebody

I don't wanna say, I don't got the time

When someone needs somebody

With a little faith and a little soul

We can't go wrong

We can't go wrong

When a heart breaks

And the world shakes

Will we stand for the vision of love?

When a tear falls

And the fear crawls

Will we stand for the vision of love?

Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.

- John F. Kennedy

Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.

- Judy Garland

To go against the dominant thinking of your friends,

of most of the people you see every day,

is perhaps the most difficult act of heroism you can perform.

- Theodore H. White

To thine own self be true.

- William Shakespeare

You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

- Mark Twain 

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Lao Tzu

Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.

- George Burns 

I don't care what people think or say about me, I know who I am.

- Jonathan Davis 

Never say anything about yourself you do not want to come true.

- Brian Tracy

Live with intention.

Walk to the edge.

Listen hard.

Practice wellness.

Play with abandon.

Laugh.

Choose with no regret.

Appreciate your friends.

Continue to learn.

Do what you love.

Live as if this is all there is.

- Mary Anne Radmacher

Today is my day to laugh at life. 

Laugh loud - laugh often. 

Laugh at what's funny - laugh at what's sad. 

Laugh at me - laugh at you - laugh at life.

- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

I do not need anyone's permission to be my true self.

- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.            -eminem

if you care about what other people think, you will always be their prisoner. 

Caring too much about what others may think of us is a challenge that many of us deal with it at some point or even points in our lives. We all want to be accepted by our peers and we sometimes even let this determine how we live our lives, not realizing that when we live a life untrue to who we really are on the inside, we are living imprisoned in our own bodies. To live life and pursue happiness, we must first love ourselves, and part of loving yourself is being who you really are at your heart's level. When we dedicate our lives to only doing things that other people approve of, it denies of from the nurturing love we owe to ourselves, and delays our pursuit of happiness. 

To try and get away from living life in order to gain acceptance from others, you first must help yourself develop a mindset of doing things for your happiness, instead of doing things that will make you popular with others. This can be done in a few steps, everyday examine every situation your in, and try to use your heart more in guiding you through these situations. Doing this for a long period overtime, will help you develop yourself, while at the same time give you a better sense of who you are, helping it to feel more natural to be yourself, and decreasing your worries of what other may think. You will also have more energy to devote to finding and doing the things you may love, because you will spend less time and energy trying to gain the acceptance of others and living your life.

this blog entry is from:

http://www.searchquotes.com/viewimage/Stop_Caring_About_What_Other_People_Think/58/