Angel (Remake)

Once upon a time, after all the millions and trillions years, finally a perfect Angel is born. No one really knew from where she came. Some say she was conceived in a land called Sparkles, while some don’t even know that, but that angel’s birth is still a mystery. As soon as she had been out of her mother’s womb, it is believed that the doctor was shocked. She had a glow on her face and no one could resist looking at her. Her parents were thrilled to have an angel as their daughter and thereby named her Angel

In fact the more you saw her, the more you felt like you wanted to get to know her. Angel didn’t have a normal life. She was always annoyed by the mean princesses at school because she was very beautiful. Others believed that she was the reason behind their poor grades. She came 1st in class in academics and topped every student in sports. Her parents were very proud of her.

Finished with her childhood, Angel had taken a step towards her new life “teenage-hood”. She was now in high school. Princes fell for her like the endless rain from heaven. No one knew when it would end. Many had tried to win this Angel’s heart but she never showed much interest in becoming their princess.

She was always in search of her one true love, since she had heard that true love was hard to find.

So as she grew up, everyone, fell for Angel. She was asked to marry a prince, who was kind of nice to her but she never liked him at 1st. Later as time went on she ultimately falls for his charm and believes him to be her love.

They both used to meet out early in the morning under the love diamond creeper.

She thought that these lovely romantic moments would never end. All day dreaming about him and of a future of them together. But one day, after the angel’s 20th birthday, he calls her out and tells her that he has found his one true love. She gets shattered, her face goes pale and with no strength in her body she falls on the soft green grass, weeping her eyes out, till she could weep no more. She tried so much to control her emotions. It was her first heart-break.

From that day on, she loses all hope and gives up on finding her one true love. Now she feels as though her body and her heart won’t be able to take any more heart breaks.

Not very soon, she meets a handsome prince. They become best friends. He took her horseback riding almost everyday. But as the days passed, she started falling for him. Her heart had started to beat again. It was the best feeling she’s ever had. But one day it was the doomsday. Her very own best friend betrays her. He was  secretly helping his mother who was the wicked queen by seducing Angel’s love into a trap. The sad part was that the prince did not know he was cursed by his own mother. The queen was jealous of Angel’s beauty and wanted to consume the angel’s heart to make her look younger. Angel was trapped in the palace of the evil queen. She thought that the evil queen would kill her, so she was out of hope. But she knew that the price loved her. She knew that he was cursed and wanted to help him. Her life turns hell. Suddenly when she was locked up in the tower a strange wizard appears. He understood how she felt and wanted to help her escape. She was happy to have help from the wizard. He helped her escape the very next day by giving her a candle. He told her that the candle would take her wherever she pleased to go. So she thanks the wizard and escapes. He goes back to Sparkles and stays with her parents.

From afar, but from the land of Sparkles only, a tiny but brave, warrior sees and feels Angel’s feelings. He knew that she needed to save the prince, travel and discover new worlds. Hence together they decided to travel together. Angel knew that her father the king would never let her leave the kingdom again and especially not with a common warrior. She knew that he would be afraid of her falling in love with the warrior. So one day she approaches her father and asks him if she could travel the world, she also asks him if she could have a protector with her. So her father agrees to this and asks her to choose a protector. Angel chooses the warrior and the king transforms the warrior to her protector. The protector cared less of what anyone would think about where they went and just made Angel decide. They soon set sail on a magic carpet. They travel the seven seas. Then one foggy night, on their journey to save the prince, out of the blue, they both gather the courage and enter the island of horror. This was the island where the prince was kept. They found evil spirits circling around the border of the island but they were no match for him. He somehow made the evil spirit go away and when he found the coast clear, he took Angel to the prince on his magic carpet. The prince was with the queen when Angel and her protector arrived. She ran to the prince, surprising the queen while her protector slayed the queen to death. Angel kissed the prince and broke the curse. The prince then declares his love for her, and soon a wedding is planned. They then live happily ever after.