The only thing standing between me and Niall is... Harry! (one direction)

A/N started writing this cos I got bored of homework xD haha! Tell me what ya think xoxox

Chapter 1-

Hey, I'm Beth. Beth Styles. Some of you might have heard of my older brother Harry, he's in a band called One Direction. Having a famous brother is strange at times, VERY strange. We have been seeing less and less of him recently but him, and the rest of One Direction, are coming here for five weeks. Being his only sister, and his younger sister (I've just turned 17) he can be very protective of me, and he has banned the other boys from dating me like Louis has with his sisters. Me and Harry have always been very close. I was sat in my room while mum tidied up downstairs ready for their visit.

'MUUM' Harry shouted. They had arrived. I ran down stairs and was greeted by a tight hug from Harry.

'Missed ya' I smiled as I got dragged backwards by the other boys, apart from Niall who just kept quiet. I shot Niall a "you okay?" look but he just turned his head away.

'whats the matter with Niall?' I asked Liam

'he was fine on the way here, until someone mentioned you then he went quiet' Liam explained

'oh' I replied 'have I done something wrong?' I asked. Liam shook his head.

'Niall would kill me for telling you this but' he began, pulling me into the kitchen 'I think Niall really likes you, like really REALLY likes you' Liam explained

'why wont he talk to me then?' I asked

'because if he even flirts with you Harry will kill him' Liam laughed. I nodded,

'true' I replied, glancing over at Niall who was looking in our direction. As soon as I made eye contact he looked away. He had never acted like this before, only now. Me and Liam walked over to where the others were standing with my mum. She sent us all over to the dinner table where our dinner was waiting. Niall sat the furthest away from me while we ate. When we finished they all went and watched some TV but I pulled Niall to one side before he could follow.

'Yeah?' he asked

'why are you acting so strange?' I asked

'I'm not' he protested

'you haven't spoken to me at all and your avoiding me!' I stated

'well its just...' Niall began before shaking his head.

'what Niall' I prompted

'Nothing, Harry would kill me' he decided. I raised my eyebrow at him. 'okay, look, I think I may slightly like you a bit more than I should' he admitted 'but Harry wouldn't allow anything so it doesn't matter'

'than you should?' I questioned

'well, im not supposed to like you, like that. But lately, ive been thinking and... never mind, it doesn't matter' he cut off mid sentence

'and what?' I asked, looking up into his beautiful eyes. No. I am not falling in love with him, Harry would kill us both. Well maybe I am, just a little. Oh no.

'and I think your beautiful' he admitted, making me blush and shake my head. Niall nodded and hugged me tightly. I lent my head on his chest.

'Harry would kill me if he found out i said this but, no, no I'm not gonna say it...' I decided, pulling away from Niall and walking into the living room. I was pulled over to the sofa by Harry and sat inbetween him and Louis while Liam and Zayn argued over what film they wanted to watch. Niall slipped into the living room and took a seat in the corner. I avoided eye contact with him to ensure I didn't think about him. I seriously needed to stop myself falling for him, his eyes, his smile, his accent, everything. NO!

I lent back on the sofa, bad idea! I got jumped on by three boys, who began to tickle me! What did I do wrong? I screamed and Liam came and saved me.

'Leave her alone' Liam protested, pulling me from the three boys.

'thanks' I smiled as Zayn quickly pressed play on a DVD. I went and sat next to Liam who was complaining about Zayns choice of film.

About half way through the film I got bored and went up to my room.