:Dusk Until Dawn: [Chapter: 6] //A Vampire Romance//

I do take spanish. I'm in my fourth year of Spanish. It sucksss. The first three years were good lol. And back in 8th grade when I was in spanish 2, my friend ryan got a 2 on a quiz. No lie. Anywayssss. Chapter six. Woop! haha.

Enjoy! Vote! Comment! :D

Ooh, and about the maraca. It's true. Ms. Streker was my 9th grade spanish teacher. It was soo funny.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hola Chicos," my teacher for three years now, Ms. Streker, greeted us. "You may sit where you like."

Callie dragged Damian and I to the furthest back desks and sat down. I glanced over the classroom to see if I knew anyone. One person caught my full attention as he began walking towards me. I groaned inwardly.

"Hey, Madison," the standoff-y rich guy who had liked me for the last two years, greeted me.

"Hi, Nick," I replied with fake enthusiasm. "How was your summer?"

"Excellent," he informed me. "My family let me choose the place where we would go for vacation. Guess where?"

"Where?" I asked to humor him.

"France," he told me nodding. Oh how I hated him. "It was a lovely city... it's too bad you didn't want to come with me. Not many people from here get the chance to go to France."

"Yeah," I replied.

"You want to go right?"

"Yeah," I gritted my teeth. Did he like to annoy me?

"France is lovely. You really should of came."

"Ah, France," Damian's voice appeared from behind me before I had a chance to say anything. "What a lively city. It's very elegant."

"You've been there...?" Nick asked turning to Damian. Surprised crossed his face when he saw him. "Are you new here? May I ask your name?"

"Indeed. It's Damian," he informed him, flashing a smile.

I rolled my eyes. What a faker.

"It was a fun trip, wasn't it Callie?" Damian mused to Nick, and then inclined his head towards Callie.

"Tons of fun!" she chirped nodding.

"Ah..." Nick sighed, and then took my hand in his. "Next time, you should join me so I can take you to your very first trip to France."

The bell had rung, but Ms. Streker was talking to another Spanish teacher so class wouldn't be starting yet. I sighed, knowing he wouldn't leave until class began.

"I don't think-" I started before being cut off.

"It won't be her first trip," Damian interposed casually while he pretended to flip through his empty notebook.

"What do you mean?" Nick asked dropping my hand.

"She came with me last time," Damian stated as Nick looked back and forth between Damian and myself.

"Wha-" I started in shock but Callie cut me off.

"Oh that's right!" She cried loudly causing a few people's heads to turn. I waved them off.

"You- you went w-with him?" Nick stuttered with disbelief.

"Well," I began and caught Damian's eye. He smirked and nodded his head. I shook my head back. "I-I didn't-"

Damian shook his head frowning as Callie quickly chirped in. "Yeah, at first she didn't want to, but Damian came in and swooped her off her feet!"