Authors note... Back finally !

Hi everyone, as you have probably all noticed, i have been absent from wattpad for some time now. The reason for this is that my father got very sick in september and unfortunately he died. After this, i did not feel like writting so i took a break. I am going to slowly start writing again, but there will be some major changes to the line up as i feel very uninspired by them.

Bound will be finished, when i get a chance. There will most likely be some changes to the plot, which is why i will not finish it right away. I want to figure out exactly where i want to take this story first. Captive will be going on hold as i am not happy with it. I will probably revise it and start it over again. The way it is now, i feel that it is too similar to what has already been written by other authors. Finally, the runaways will also go under some heavy construction. I am thinking of making it into 3 seperate books, that way i will be able to better develop my characters and it wont be as confusing to read.

I also want to add that i will be adding two new books to the list. For now, they will be my main priority. These will both be rated r and not aimed for those under 16 years old. One book will be a BDSM book and the other will not ( it might be werewolf, im not sure yet).

I just want to finish off by saying that i am happy to be back and i hope that you guys will like the changes that i make and the new books that i am adding.

Kim