Chapter 34

Ariana's POV

Beth and I were straightening our hair for the last show of this wonderful tour then I'd finally be able to go home and see my family.

I love my on the road family but it's just not the same. I know everyone at home like I know myself. We're all practically the same person.

---

"thank you all for coming I hope you enjoyed our awkwardness!" I screamed into the mic running off the stage with Beth.

"That was amazing!" we squealed and jumped up and down.

On the bus we frantically rushed around grabbing our things and packing up.
"Beth where's my hoola bronzer?" I yelled from the little bathroom.

"My room I forgot to tell you I borrowed it" she said back almost tripping over her feet.

---

@Ariana_dallas: homebound

I clicked tweet walking through the airport looking for any sign of my people. Or my family.

"Ariana!" I heard a familiar voice call out.

"Ricky!" I said rushing to him. He picked me up in a hug spinning me around.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was coming to visit you guys. Didn't they call you? all of O2L is coming" he said.

"Even my queen!!" I exclaimed.

"Yes yes yes Trevor's already here now lets go!" he said gesturing to a car waiting for us outside.

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~
You guys probably all hate me I'm sorry this is so short I'm just tired and needed to post a chapter. Can anyone make me a Kian Lawley fanfic? If greatly appreciate it thanks :) just comment if you do make me one and ill read it :)
Kik: montana_rose13
~Montana