Julia's Pack- Summary.

Julia's Pack by Corinder S.Forde is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia License.

Based on a work at www.wattpad.com.

Julia killed an Alpha when she was sixteen, the same year she got pregnant, which more or less  guaranteed that she'd become Alpha by the time she was twenty five. Because the Elders believed she was too childish, too young, too inexperienced, she's been training in secret to become the future Alpha of one of the smallest Packs in the world. She's still a little childish, a little stubborn, passionate, and has temper issues but loves the idea of free love and peace. Sort of. Except that what her Pack is facing now is going to go against everything she wants to achieve for her Pack. 

The entire American landmass, from Canada to South America, is being taken over by her husband's Uncle. Every single pack in Alpha-Kale's way is either wiped out or taken over. Alphas and their families destroyed.  Other supernatural species, one she'd never even heard of, are being hunted down so he can take over completely. So much for waiting till she's twenty five. 

And on top of that, she's mama to two six year olds and two four year olds, married to two men who are impossible, and has to somehow accept that her kids are already starting school when she really hasn't grown up herself. 

It's going to be a busy year.