Chapter 10: I'm Sorry

I can't apologise enough for how awful I've been as a writer (if you can even call me that) and a person, because I've not updated this story since August last year. I know, it's unacceptable.

But it really doesn't help when your inbox is filled with messages like "UPDATE NOW" or "WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED", because it puts more pressure on me to write and I just can't at the moment. Well, I haven't been able to. But here I am, updating now. I don't really have a problem with people wanting updates, it's just that the constant flow of people demanding that I update has just got to me and I haven't really felt myself for months now, because of school stress, friend drama and people sending me constant messages that feel like they're yelling at me to update.

Every time I've gone to try and write a decent chapter, I just feel that what I write isn't good enough and won't be pleasing enough for you, so even if I write a chapter, I delete it just before I'm about to post it because I feel like it won't be worth the wait and you'll be disappointed in me for writing something with such shit quality.

Again, I apologise with sincerity, and I hope that I'll be able to keep up to date with these from now on.

P.S. I almost deleted this story at one point because I felt it was like a typical fanfiction and there was nothing special about it at all, and it was poorly written as well as being stupidly done, as well as there being far too many characters. But I didn't. It's still here and I'm still adding to it.

Also, since it's been such a long time since I've updated and things have updated too like the people featured in this have changed and their lives have changed etc, so what I'm going to do is move on the story to now. I know that skipping all that time is a big deal (sorta) but I feel like it needs to be done and it is much easier for me to write, as it's almost like I can start up the relationships between all the characters again.

Thank you for putting up with me, and I hope this chapter isn't too boring for you, because this is a big deal for me to post.

-----

Fast forward to March 2014

3rd Person

---

It had been months since Macy had made any kind of contact with her friends. She stayed silent, hidden away in her house. It wasn't really for any reason in particular. Wait, yes it was.

She was crushing on too many people, and she knew that if she did anything about them, she'd just end up hurting all of them at once. So she isolated herself from the world, not even posting any kind of video or tweet, not going on Tumblr, Facebook, nothing at all. It was like she had vanished from the world. But she was still there, still thinking. She knew hardly anything that had happened in recent months to anyone and anything, as she now never turned on her TV and never used her laptop. Her phone had been off for what felt like years, as it was tucked into a drawer in her bedside table.

She had done nothing but mope around, read, eat and sleep. A simple life.

She was giving herself a reboot, a restart in her life. She had taken down every kind of picture, photograph, anything that would remind her of her old life. She'd changed the covers on her bed, her table, and painted her walls so that everything was white and plain. She'd bought new furniture, ones that were plain and didn't really add to anything in the house. Everything like candles, flowers, boxes, old toys, anything, was put away in the attic and in a cupboard, where they'd stayed for months. It was almost like she was starting up a new life, even though she was the same person as before.

---

Macy's POV

Today was the day. Today was the day that I would finally turn my phone back on, when I would finally leave the house, and try and communicate to the world again.