Chapter Two

I grabbed Lydia's hand tuging her along with me.

"Where are you going?" Lydia asked. After we decided to both be the men in our relationship, we held hands and skipped to the parking lot, ditching school.

"We are going out!" I answered enthusiastically. Then I said, "And I don't have a car so we have to  hotwire someone's!"

Lydia giggled. "I have the perfect car in mind." She was now dragging me towards the best car in this parking lot, a black turbo porsche. My mouth hung open. 

"It's... It's beautiful," I whisper, completely infatuated. 

Lydia smiled. "I don't have the key though. I guess we could ask my friend."

I stare at her, completely serious. "Get in the car, we are hotwiring."

Lydia claps her hands looking excited as she slips into the passenger's seat, which is surprisingly unlocked. I get into the driver's seat and ask, "Why would your friend leave the car unlocked?"

Lydia smirked. "He thinks that nobody would dare steal his car."

I smirk right back. "Let's prove him wrong, shall we?" 

And I get to hotwiring.

***

''WHOOOO!" Lydia screams, an exhilarated look in her eyes as we near 120 mph, top down and hair flying behind us. We have been driving like lunatics for the past hour and we have no idea where we are. I let my feeling out by driving or training. I chose driving this time.

I make a sudden turn and did a 180, Lydia almost flying out of the car. "Where are we going?" She asked as she turned down the music for a second. We had been blasting the song, 'Cruise' by Georgia Florida Line as high as the awesome stereo would let us.

"We have to get the car back to school before it ends so the owner won't know we did this!" I shout back, now nearing 130 mph. I heard Lydia's breath catch. "What!" I screamed at her.

"School ends in forty minutes and this drive takes more than an hour!" We stare at eachother with horror-filled eyes before I snap my eyes back to the road, narrow them, and hot 140 mph.

***

"WE ARE GONNA CRASH!" Lydia screamed for the fiftieth time as I make a sharp turn. We were five minutes from school. And school eded in five minutes.

"I AM NOT GETTING ARRESTED TODAY!"

"DYLAN WOULDN'T ARREST YOU! HE WILL JUST BEAT US UP AND LOCK US IN OUR BASEMENT FOREVER!"

"THIS IS DYLAN'S CAR!!!''

"YEAH!"