Step 2: Spread The Word And Make Ground Rules

As all of my friends have gathered around, I see worried faces. Oh man, this is NOT going to be easy.

The murmur of whispering quiets down as I call this important meeting to order.

“All right everyone! Quiet down!” I shout, “Okay, I know I called this an emergency meeting, but that is only because it is serious.” I blow out a bunch of air from my mouth.

“Okay, long story short, all of you are going to get a different superpower.”  A bunch of glares, and confused and skeptical looks are shot towards me as I say this, but I continue on anyways, “I have gotten a message from God, saying that the apocalypse is coming soon, but that he puts his trust into me to torture and end the world. Any possible way that I can imagine! I have a plan on what I was planning on doing, but I need the cooperation of all eleven of you guys.”

You know that awkward silence when you say something and you aren’t sure if your audience will actually believe you? Probably not, huh. Well, if you do, then you will know and completely understand the awkwardness inside that room at that moment. Suddenly, everyone all started talking to each other, all at once. Once they managed to seem satisfied with their conversations, they started to direct practically BILLIONS of questions at me.

“What do you mean EXACTLY?”

“Are you mental?”

“Someone call the emergency room! I think someone hit their head too hard!”

“How is this even possible?”

I raise my hands up high to shush the people.

“You see, THIS is why it is an emergency meeting. It sounds like I am completely mental, but it is true, and I would like everyone of you to make a decision, whether you will join me on my quest to end the world.”

“What about all of our questions? Are you just going to leave them unanswered, or are you going to answer them, and when would you do that?”

“Oh yeah, I forgot, sure ask away, but in an organized fashion, take turns, or since you are all sitting down, an easy way to do this would be to go in a line, starting with the person on the left.”

“How are we supposed to trust that you aren’t a complete psychopath?”

“Well, first of all, if you don’t trust me, then you can leave because if you don’t trust me then, I can’t trust you enough to stay loyal to me during our quest. And also, even if it turns out that I was completely mental, then you won’t have superpowers, and nothing bad will happen so you can easily reverse and try to ignore the spectacularly odd thing that I just did, and move on,  no big deal. Next.”

“What are we supposed to do when we would get our ‘superpowers’, go on a massive killing spree?”

Ugh, sarcasm, you either love it or you hate it. “Yes, that is exactly what I was planning, except that there are a few rules, like preferably killing law officers first, along with not killing all Christians, who shall be transported to America. People in Colorado, Alaska, Montana, Florida, Maryland, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Illinois, and Wisconsin are not to be killed, except really mean people, and law officers. All Christians are to be transported to our bases in either Japan, Rome, or America, and Canada, whichever is closer, and to whoever is going to be transported to America shall immediately be telleported to one of the previously listed states using our telleporters along the coast of Florida, Texas, And California, there are also  some on the Eastern and Western boarders of Canada. Anyone living in Mexico or South America also should be killed.”

I think that I probably over did it, because there were completely shocked faces with their jaws practically touching the ground. Thank goodness that they are sitting down, otherwise they’d all be fainting out of shock!

The first to recover was the next person stationed to ask a question. “Why us?”

Well, you see that was a very good question. But I am not quite sure how to approach that topic, though. “Well, you guys are my friends, and I can’t just kill you guys, and if the world is going to end and I can do certain things to make your lives spectacular, than I am going to do that. Oh, and another thing about that whole killing thing, all of our families are off limits, anyone who participates in this with me will write down a list of names, and/or last names that if we manage to stumble upon, we are not to kill.  These people should be transported to Georgia, where they will be tested and tried by the person who may possibly be their family. If they end up not being related to the person, they are to be killed.”

“How are we going to be killing little kids and babies?”

“Young kids and babies have not been able to make the decision about religion yet, so if the people that you are facing are 18 or younger, then they should be transported to Montana, along with all the women being transported who volunteer and are good with children. So, you will not be killing little kids, jeez, I ain’t no kid killer!”

“Okay.” I hear the voice of my first loyal friend, and the rest is history.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Okay building up to the main events and when people get their powers, also this story isn't based off of real people I just made up the names that I liked and thought would fit the story, so when you see them just remember they are all fake! And I will put the pronunciations of the names on there too just because they are names that I like and when people mispronounce them it makes me kind of aggravated!

Thanks guys! More to come soon!!!