Ayshe & Harry

Ayshe's POV:

Hurry, hurry, hurry! We have to catch our flight! "NOA HURRY UP"I scream and she runs towards me with her bag. We finally reach the gate, it closes in 1 minute or so. We walk in, both panting. "We almost missed our flight to One direction!" I say and she chuckles. "You're so obsessed!" she says and lays her head on my shoulder. "You are too!" I defend myself and she blushes. 

We take our seats and wait for the plane to take off. I take out my I pod and scrowl through the songs. One direction, One direction, one direction.

OH! i have a couple new comments on my fanfic! I quickly reply some and then put my phone on airplane mode. I see Noa doing the same. We're both big One direction fans.

We both have a fanfiction about them, weird huh? But I lvoe writing and my fans are so nice! 

i put on WMYB and mumble with the song. 

We both have tickets to the concert in LA, omg I squeeled and screamed when my dad bought me the tickets. i took my best friend with me. We're staying at a fancy hotel, her parents aranged that.

She pulls strange faces at me and I laugh, crazy chick.

"When Zayn sees you like that..." I say and she stops. Noa has a huge crush on Zayn. "I hope we can meet them. When we get the chance, I'm going to slip my phone in 1 of their pockets." i say and she burst out in laughing. "And steal Harry's purple Jack Wills hoodie" i add and she laughs. "I want a kiss from Zayn!" she says and I chuckle.

"Girl who doesn't?" I say and we chat more, about how sexy they are and how nice it would be if we bought some carrots to give to Louis.

"GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT OF MY HEAD" i scream through the streets of LA. "AND FALL INTO MY ARMS INSTEAD" she finishes my line. 

We're walking to our hotel, both pulling our suitcases with us. We do some crazy dances, tonight we're going to see One Direction performing!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

We walk inside to the desk and check in. 

We both shopped before we went on the flight, bought dresses, sexy but sweet too. And heels! I hope One Direction notices us! they have to ask girls up on stage, maybe they'll pick us?

No, all the girls want to be on stage with one direction, they'll never pick us.

"I'm going to the toilet for a second" Noa says and I nod, she walks away. 

"Your room is room 102, on the 2nd floor." the women behind the desk tells me and hands me the keys. I turn around and walk to the lift, but then something happend than I never expected.

Someone, or more than one, pushes me into the lift, causing me to fall over my suitcase and they land on top of me.

"IDIOT!" "LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" "WE HIT SOMEBODY" "GOSH LOUIS"

'Guys, can you please get off me" i say and someone help me to stand up. i gaze into 2 beautiful green eyes.

Harry Styles.

Harry fucking Styles.

"Are you alright love?" he asks me. i nod.

Speecheless now.

"Sorry for pulling you over." Louis says and smiles at me. I still can't reply. I'm standing in front of One Direction. They are talking to me. O    M    G

"What's your name beautiful?" Harry asks me and takes my hand. Finally some sound escapes my mouth. "Ayshe" i say.

"Ayshe are you alright? I heard someone fall and I was worried so I c..." Noa walks to us but then she freezes.

"O MY FUCKING GOD" She says and her eyes get wide. The boys chuckle and she blushes. i do too. 

"Again, sorry for letting you fall" Louis says and winks at me. i blush again and he chuckles. "Are you two going to the concert tonight?" he asks me and I nod, getting a little more comfortable.

"We are fans" I say and Harry looks down at my suitcase, picks it up and looks at the boys, then back to me. "What's your room number?" he asks me and i look at my key. "102" I say and he grins. "Ours is 100, nearby. Let me walk you to your room" he says and takes my hand, in the other hand my suitcase.

Such a gentleman.

He's smirking the whole way up. Noa walks inbetween Zayn and Liam, chatting about something. I open the door and look at Noa, then rush inside and inspect every room. 'I CALL THIS ROOM" i scream and she appears at the door.

"NOOO!" She pouts. I fall down on the huge bed and grin. "The boys and I thought... Maybe you two want to hang out with us before the concert?" Harry asks me and smiles. I smile back and look at Noa, she nods heavily and he takes my hand. 

"We'll meet you girls downstairs in half an hour?" Zayn asks, not looking away from Noa's eyes. We both answer yes and they let us settle.

"OMG OMG THAT WAS ONE DIRECTION" I scream and we fangirl for  a moment. Then we tore open our suitcases and throw clothes around.

We both pick sexy outfits and put it on, then we do our hair. She brushes my dark brown hair and smile. "I'm so jealous of your hair, it's so beautiful" she says. 

We walk downstairs, seeing the boys waiting for us. We decide to go to to the centre, just look around there. 

When I walk into a shop, i feel 2 arms wrap around my waist. pulling me back from the others. 

It's Harry. I gaze into his green orbs. He stands really close to me, and i don't mind at all. "Aysha" he says and I smile, i would never think that Harry Styles would say my name.

"Will you please join me on stage tonight? I really like you" he says and i feel his warm breath against my face.

"Ofcourse I will Harry" I say and he pulls me into a hug.

"HARRY IT'S YOUR TURN TO PICK A GIRL!" Louis says and Harry looks in my direction. "You beautiful, join us on stage!" he says in the microphone and Liam helps me on stage. 

Harry begins to sing One thing and I can't stop grinning. He finishes and bends closer.

His lips touch mine and i people scream. This is the best day of my life.

A/N

Ayshe I hope you liked it! Thanks for being my 100 one shot requester! 

X-x-x Noa