School Dances and Labels

I'm pretty damn sure that the last chapter had THE best comments EVER lmao...I know the whole twist I did with Hunter liking Jessica was a totally cliche moment but, it took me forever just to come up with it lol...I was thinking about having him confess that he liked one of the twins but decided that, that would just be WEIRD...then again I am the author of this story and it just didn't sit well with me, so I was like 'to hell with it' I'll have him like his best (guy) friends little sister (I KNOW CLICHE)...

The only thing that didn't cross my mind was Hunter liking Nate or Aaron...For all of you who commented thinking that he would confess to liking one of them I was cracking up (almost fell out of my chair every time)...That would have been a MAJOR twist in the story...But, thinking about it, I wouldn't have been able to do it since we've got Jay in the story who is 100% without a doubt batting for the other team...

I do want to thank you all for your amazing comments and I wish I could choose more than one person to dedicate this chapter to since wattpad only allows you to dedicate it to one person I said SCREW IT because it's dedicated to ALL of you totally AWESOME READERS/COMMENTERS/VOTERS...I LOVE YOU ALL & YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION!!!!!!!!!

vote

comment

fan

**************** 

The dance was scheduled to start at 7:30 pm. It was already six in the evening and Celeste and Jay had just finished practicing. One would figure that after a long day of school and almost four hours of practice you would be tired. But, that wasn’t the case when it came to Celeste. She was more energized then anything after practice. Celeste was so excited to go to the dance with Nate that she could barely contain it. 

Celeste jumped in the shower quickly washing away all the sweat that covered her body. She had no idea what she was going to wear to the dance. Since she didn’t think she was going Celeste hadn’t went out and found a dress. The good thing about the dance was it wasn’t formal like their prom was going to be. Celeste would have to make do with whatever she found in her closet. There had to be something in there that she could use, if not then she was screwed. 

Wrapped in a towel Celeste stood in front of her open closet with her hands on her hips. She was fairly certain that most of the girls would be wearing red or pink. Since she had already wore red today she decided against the red dresses she had in the closet. Tilting her head to the side Celeste reach forward and grabbed a white dress. It was a present from the twins on her 18th birthday, she hadn’t worn it yet. Tearing off the tags Celeste dropped the towel to the floor and slipped the dress over her body. 

It dress fit her like a glove. The neck line was a scoop and showed just enough cleavage to be sexy, yet decent. The hem stopped a few inches above her knees and the inch and a half straps cris-crossed across her back. Celeste blew out a breath and looked herself up and down in the mirror. She needed to add some color to this. Walking back to her closet Celeste pulled out a pair of light pink peep toe stilettos and slipped them on. 

Celeste decided to do her hair and make up while she thought about the accessories she was going to add. After blow drying her hair Celeste pulled some of her hair into a bump in the front and let the rest fall down her back. As she once again gazed in the mirror to look at her hair she figured she’d add some curls to the ends. With her hair done she swiped on some light pink eye shadow, a few swipes of mascara and light pink lipstick. Satisfied with the out come Celeste dug through her jewelry box. She smiled when she found what she was looking for. Pink diamond studs for her ears with a matching necklace and bracelet.