(1) Mate, Gone.

Thank you for reading I'm Dying Mate! I hope you enjoy this chapter! 

UPDATE: Also I decided to renew the Cast because the old ones were from my 12 year old mind and now that I'm 20, they've changed so this is the new Iona^^^^^^^^^^^^

Also added a few things, you know since I've scanned it and edited it a bit. <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited (sort of) hahaa

(1) Mate, Gone.

Their silver Hummer parked in front of a two-story house complex with tall gates for security. It was a modern house and from the looks and feel of it, it's like a young bachelor lives in it, rather than a dying girl with cancer. 

Iona climb down the large vehicle. It was hard for her height of 5'4, it felt like a mountain to her with her clinging on the seat as she feels for the ground. Her toes pointing down, trying to feel for the gravel. When she still haven't felt the security of land, she felt two hands on her hip and slowly lowered her down. She turns her head to meet Keith's amused eyes. 

She makes a small smile "Thanks"

Keith grins, a foreign feeling that he hasn't felt in a long time invaded his chest. He ruffles her hair as if it was a habit accumulated by time together that never existed."Welcome, Shortie"

Iona groans "Shortie your ass"

Keith chuckles but says no more.

Jared looks at the looming tall gates of the apartment building. His eyes trying to gauge out what's wrong with the place like how he was trained to. 

Always look for faults before you trust anyone His Dad once told him. 

He doesn't see anything that is amiss, it looked safe with a guard who was staring at his figure. He ignores the annoyance of being thought as someone who'll cause trouble, though he admits he does look like a troublesome kid.

"Hi" Iona steps in to view of the guard. 

"Iona!" his hard face cracks in to a smile at the sight of the short, fragile girl. "Wait, let me open the gates for you...and your guests" 

"They're my cousins" Iona feels the words on her tongue, it was foreign and new. It wasn't weird but it was certainly strange, it hasn't occurred to her that she'll say words like those. 

"Oh," Felix the guard eyes the two teenage boys that looked nothing alike at the sweet human. "I see, well, shouldn't keep you waiting then"

He opens the gates for them while Jared tried really hard not to growl at his face for even doubting him. He won't stoop so low as to be degraded by a human he can throw over his height and break his neck. 

"Let's go then" Iona pulls at Jared's arm, his gazes snaps at the contact and for a moment the anger was gone. He was...elated and followed meekly behind the short human. 

JARED

Her room is what I consider as simple and close to being bare. It had white walls, black tiles, and it was just a studio type. A single door that leads to a functioning bathroom, a big window that I estimated as 3 meters by 3 meters is overlooking the small square behind her building. 

A bed that reaches the height of the window is pressed close to it. I know if I step out in to the square, Iona's small body would be in view as she sleeps. I feel irritation gnawed at my insides at the prospect of my little cousin's privacy being violated.