My Vampire Knight®

Meeting the Luke :)

I'm usually the the type of person to storm out of certain situations just to contain my anger levels.My parents really knew how to push my buttons.I mean common I to deal with my busy school schedule then ,I had extra lessons and then to top it all off I had to come home  and get yelled at for having a messy room.Pshtt  I'm a damn teenager for crying out loud.

Storming out the front door I could hear my mother's voice come travelling up to me "Where do you think you're going boss lady?"ahhh the soothing voice of my mom( note the sacarsam )

But it was too late I had already made my way out and slammed to door behind. Heading to my cool-out spot at the beginning of our street which was only three houses before mine,a cold,icy breeze came crashing onto my heated body causing trembles down my spine.

As I sat on the cold bench I immediately zipped my sweater up straight under my throat.Shivering a bit I pulled out my mp4 along with my black beats headset an attached it to my ear.Before turning on the music I could hear the bushes across the road shaking like a drunk man was in there but as usual I ignored it like everythingelse and turned on the music.

Blasting through my head was best song ever by One Direction.God I love them, listening to their music made me feel good about myself, made me feel like I'm a million bucks.

The volume was so loud it felt like my insides were having a party an my organs were all singing and dancing to the music and it's beat.I couldn't help myself so I joined in.

"AndWeDancedAllNightToTheBestSongEverWeKnewEveryLineNowIcan'tRememberHowItGoesButIknowthatIWon'tForgetHer."rocking from side to side and singing like an idiot something caught my attention.

♦∞♦∞♦

It was a dark mysterious figure standing next to the street light dressed all in black.

I immediately turned my mp4 off and slowly slipped it in my pocket."ErmmmcanIhelpyouwithsomething?" I said in a brave tone but honestly I was a bit scared.

I wasn't no american so I wasn't pushy for an answer instead I was very pushy cause I was a Trinidadian. Tipical Trini's, awesome as hell and don't stand around to no ones bullshit.

The figure just stood there through my questions and didn't move not even a slight twitch.

"Ermmmm helooooooI'm talking to you not myself!"said grinning my teeth.

The figure walked closer an closer till it was standing directly under the streetlight.

Slowly removing the hood of his head I stopped breathing for a second.

Holy mother off god he was damn hot.He had chocolatey brown,straight hair,his shirt was tight to the top because of his muscular figure and don't even get me started on his eyes, they were neon blue with an outline of green, his face was a bit pale and had the figure of a models' and his lips were just as well figured as the rest of him but they were blood red and looked quite soft.

♦∞♦∞♦

My brain was shouting at me right now"wowww!"was all I could process.