Chapter 1

©ShazneemTamana

COPYRIGHT: This story, "Arranged To Wed His Highness" including all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content (i.e fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks and eReaders) is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (Shazneem Tamana) and any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter 1

Bleeep Bleeeeep

Bloody alarm, I attempted to reach for the clock then Oomph! I fell off the bed and on to the floor. "Shit fudging hell" it hurt my backside. I was already annoyed enough when I realised the bleeping was still happening and that it wasnt my clock but my phone making that sound. I got up and grabbed it was about to throw it, damn I needed sleep! After having my best friend rabbit on till the early hour of 3am about being played on by another guy. Man was I pissed off, to top it off it was only 7am "noway in hell!" I shouted as I saw the time on cloak then I looked at the phone it had a alarmed note on the screen. Bloody android phone sounds like something outa a star wars movie. Hey may be Luke Skywalker can stop by lol. I aint ancient, only 16 me but I sure loved old movies and 80's tv shows wow Knightrider I have a huge crush on Kitt and hell love watching Back to the Future Michael J Fox wow he so cute ok I mean his character Marty. If I ever get a car thats black as a panthar and just as sleek with rims to drool over he is so named marty.

Ok I admit once I get started on the 70's & 80's I dont stop sorry! My phone was still bleeping, my mom could work these phones. Me? well I could but couldnt be bothered. Never the less I clicked the screen, on it said 17 today wooohooo My baby grew BIG. Huh! ok great my mom put it on there a reminder I'm older no more sweet 16 huh hmn that could be a good thing! I deleted the note yes I can do it people and went to my bathroom. There were some perks at having dad work as an adviser/ambassador to his royal Highness King Akbar Shah Ali. I had never met him. I heard he was intimatating and didnt tolarate women in his presence. Feel sorry for his wife. He had 3 sons and they were meant to drool worthy, The 3 stars of Shaheera was title given to them by the media.

We as a family were still astonished that the King or Sultan as he was referrred to in his country of Shaheera, had called upon dad to become one of his advisers as we were british. Dad was originally from Shaheera but mom was from here, good old Scotland. Dad had worked for sometime as a politician here and had finally had enough. So he quit and looked for work else where. He had good links with key figures and with the local mosque which was owned by the sultan and was friends with the manager there.

The sultan had been looking for an UK embassador to Shaheera as the previous one had passed away and the sultan hadnt wanted to train one from his country and send out. The manager here had refered my father's name to the sultan's advisers that my dad was trustworthy and still had relations back home in Shaheera. Also told him that my father went back every two years so my he knew my father was still connected even though living here in Edinburgh, Scotland. The sultan's advisers had sent a letter direct from the sultans office stating that father should take this post as ambassador and serve the country he was born in.