Jack Gilinsky Imagine

Jack Gilinsky Imagine (1)

Imagine you and jack have been dating for almost 3 months. He finally decides now is the right time to introduce you to his parents. You're really really nervous. You don't want them to not like you. Jack recieve a text from jack saying

"I'm so sorry babe, my parents are home early so i'm on my way over to pick you up now. Be there about 6 x x x "

You start to panic as you've only just started to curl your hair. You text back

"Ok, but i'm no where near ready and i won't be ready by the time you get here"

you instantly get a reply,

"Stop worrying! You don't need to put any makeup or anything on. You're beautiful without it and my parents will see that. Now just smile and i'll see you in 10 minutes gorgeous xx"

You instantly feel so happy. Jack always makes you smile. You finish curling you hair, apply a little bit of mascara and go to find something to wear. You settle for a black band tee, a pastel coloured pencil skirt, doc martens and a red knitted cardigan. You spray a few pumps of your favourite perfume and check yourself out in the mirror. You regret listening to jack and deciding not to wear much makeup. Your just about to put a layer of foundation on when you hear a noise from outside. You run to your window to see jack in his car, honking the car horn.

"BABEEEE!!! HURRY UP" you just about hear him scream. You grab your phone and purse and run down the stairs as fast as you can. Out the door, locking it behind you. You get in the car. Jack leans over kisses you and puts his arm around you. "you ready beautiful" he says putting the key in the engine. "Yes!" You say as he reverses out. The whole ride there your just listening to whatever music is on, sucking in the tranquility of the nature that is outside. About 10 minutes into the drive you notice your going the complete opposite way to Jack's house.

"Jack babe, where are we going? We're no where near your house? I thought i was going to meet your parents.?" You start to get worried. Jacks pulls over and stops the car. He grabs your chin and looks into your eyes. "(Y/N) i think it's time everyone knows about our relationship. Not just my parents." He stops. "Okay... So when am i meeting them?" Your so confused. "20 minutes, at the airport. You coming to magcon with me and my parents. Then i'm announcing our relationship on the stage tonight. I love you more than anything and i want to show everybody that". A tear falls from your eye. "And don't worry. My mum has spoken to yours and she has your passport, ticket and bags. They've been planning it all for weeks. Now c'mon. We're going to be late" he says starting the car again.

hope you liked it :)))

-@sunshinedxllas ... Follow me on twitter