Chapter 3

I became a werewolf when I turned 8.

A scientist couple adopted me. Unlike the others, they were nice and could deal with my nightmares every night.

But then they started doing weird things to me. They would say they were playing 'house', and would strap me to a table and give me pills so I would fall asleep.

About the fifth time that they did this, I fell asleep, but I felt everything they did. They'd turned me, turned me into a werewolf. They did it by injecting my bloodstream with werewolf saliva that they'd gathered on the night of a Lunar Eclypse.

It had become so hard to control me that they had to give me multiple xanex every morning, just to calm me down.

A year after I was turned, was when that happened to me.

They disected my brain and found that...thing that makes me tick.

Ever since then, every werewolf I meet falls in love with me.

The sickest part about it, is that when I was young, I didn't know what they meant. I didn't feel anything for the adult werewolves that proclaimed me as their beloved... Even though I was only 9 years old. I actually believed their promises, that they would love me forever, that they would cherish me... I believed it all, but when those people found their real mates, I was dropped like a sack of potatoes and I never saw those women or men again.

Eventually the scientists learned of this and started using me to lure in other werewolves.

The werewolves that I managed to bring home were then tested on by the humans, too. They always ended up dead, though. The scientists never managed to achieve the same result.

But then werewolf packs began tracing the loss in numbers, and eventually found where we lived.

There, when they killed those two insane scientist humans, they found a young werewolf boy by the age of 12 hiding in a cupboard. He was scrawny and malnourished.

And his name was Aaron Scott.

Instantly every werewolf that saw him fell in love with him - literally. He tried to tell them, he really did, but none of them listened. They actually began fighting eachother over him. About five werewolves were critically injured before the alpha himself had to step into it.

When he saw me, he too fell head over heels. So he invited me to live with him. I did, only because I had no where else to go. Just when I was beginning to like him, just when I was beginning to feel as if I truly belonged somewhere, he had me cast out for the goodness of his pack.

Truth was, his pack members were fighting over me. All of them. And to save his family he had to scare me away and tell the pack that I was dead.

After that I lived in the forest, hunting rats and mice and squirrels for food. Then the humans found me again, put me back into the adoption foundation for three more years until I rented my own apartment and lived on my own.

"Aar-..... Aaron..." I looked up at a scowling teenage girl, wearing tight short shorts and a blue tank top. "Aaron, you keep spacing out. No one will want to hang out with you if you do that," Allie whined at me from across the lunch table. She'd ended up spending the night at my house and we drove to school in my mustang. I woke from my daydreams and smiled slyly at her. "Then maybe I should do it more often, it would get rid of you."

She gasped, acting offended, although I knew she wasn't. With a sigh, I looked down at my plate, prodding around my food with a fork, before moaning out loud for no apparent reason. People from all over turned to look, but when they discovered it was me some quickly looked away. Others kept watch; a fact that I found highly disturbing.