Other Works: Myths Finding Love Series

THE MYTHS FINDING LOVE SERIES

Fantasy-Romance stories set in the modern world where the mythological gods we believe them to be walk among us.

          1. How to be a Queen (ALREADY COMPLETED HERE ON WATTPAD) -

                   Hades, the Lord of the Underworld, has been alone for a very long time now. The Fates decided to create the perfect woman for him. Aerith, the woman who is supposed to be his queen. But Hades makes the mistake of abducting her, marrying her and forcing her to live in the Underworld instead of making her fall in love with him first. Will he win her heart or will he continue to be alone for all of eternity?

         2. How I Fell For Death (ALREADY COMPLETED HERE ON WATTPAD) -

                   This time, it's Thanatos' turn to find love. And it's Aurea, the Princess of the Underworld, Hades and Aerith's daughter that the Fates has destined for him. And unlike Hades, he tries to make her fall in love with him first before claiming her. But now, the dilemma is that Achilles, the legendary warrior is after her too. And that her life is in grave danger because of her power that has yet to come...

         3. How to Reform a Rake (ONGOING)

              Since the dawn of time, Hera the Queen of Olympus has put up with her philandering husband and all his affairs. But what happens when she suddenly snaps? What if her patience finally runs out and she leaves him? Will he finally see the error of his ways and try to save their marriage? Will he try and win her heart? Will Hera finally be able to reform the rake in him?