Let's play

Hey everyone its been awhile but I decided to publish this chapter cause it was in my drafts for minute. I have other parts to this story that I hopefully get published. it's just a lot that's been going on so I apologize for the delay.

I hated mushy happy endings in a book.

They could be so unrealistic.

Especaially those romance books,where the guy would go to these extreme lengths and do all this extra crap just to get the girl. 

So not real.

Looking at the book in disgust I threw it across my room, it was not worth twenty dollars.

Sigh now what?

I wasn't tired so,I decided to call Mellie,after the third ring I hunged up. I didn't really feel like talking on the phone.

I needed to find something to do or else I would be stuck with my mind and,be attack by all these thoughts that I really didn't feel like pondering about.

I decided to go stalk Ivy.

She was texting on her phone when I got to her room.

"Sup Ivy" I said as I layed down on her bed "who are you texting?"

She didn't answer

So I snatched the phone

"Hey!" she yelled as she lunged for the phone "give it back."

I looked at the screen.

I gave her back the phone "who's Cameron?"

"None of your business." She mumbled.

I smiled in response "tell me or I tell mom"

 I wasn't really going to tell I just wanted to know

"You such a snitch" she sucked her teeth in annoyance "he's just this boy at the school"

I raised my eyebrows "A boy that you like?"

"No" she said rolling her eyes "he likes me besides all the girls at school like him and I really don't want to deal with all that drama."

"Tell me about it," I said aloud

"There's a boy that like you too?" she asked

"Well actually" I began

Then the door opened my mother's face popped in she looked at me and Ivy "Am I interrupting  something?" she asked

"Well actually" I started

"Nevermind that "she interrupted "I need you to go down to the park and get your brother its about to be 11:00 and he still ain't back yet."

I sighed "ok mom."

I looked at Ivy "isn't that your twin can't you do that twin thing and tell him to come home?"

Ivy gave me a look "sometimes I wonder about you."

I made sure to throw one of her many pillows at her head closing the door at her protest.

As I made my way out the door I hesitated should I change my clothes?