How i wish(Larry Stylinson)

Oh how I wish that was me...

Harry’s POV

I woke up to a pair of thin yet muscular arms wrapped around my torso firmly, the owner of those arms resting his head on my shoulder nuzzling his tanned face into my neck, his hair slightly tickling my chin.

“Boobear” I murmured, my voice soft and raspy due to the fact that I had not talked all night.

He sighed in his sleep and shuffled around on the bed, burrowing his face deeper into my neck, his breath making me shudder., I tried to roll over but his body was pressed flush against mine, intense heat radiating off him. I couldn’t help but notice how right it felt, how well our bodies fitted together. I felt the blood run up to my cheeks. Did I seriously just think that about my best friend?

“Boo” I spoke in a low voice, loud enough for him to release another sigh, before groaning and shuffling around again, his left arm flopping down and landing on my groin, which, seeing as I sleep naked, wasn’t the best place to hit. And he hit hard. I shot up and out of the bed like a rocket.

“AAARGGHHH!!” I screamed, probably loud enough to wake up Zayn, and that’s saying something.

I heard a strange snorting sound and turned my head to the source, which happened to be Louis rolling on the bed, laughing like a madman over the stunt that he had just pulled.

“What the FUCK?!” I yelped, crashing down onto the bed, pain pulsing through my *ahem* crotch region, making it literally impossible for me to stand up and put my boxers on, let alone walk.

I am gonna KILL that cheeky little bastard!

“No you won’t Hazza!” Teased Louis, his tongue sticking out, hair flying in all directions, rather than just one. (AN: sorry guys, I just had to do that pun, I know it’s really lame, but when you’ve been away from a computer for two weeks, anything is good )

Either he read my mind or I said that out loud...

“You said it out loud, Haz”

Oh... how long have I been doing this, I wonder...

“Only since the I’m gonna kill that cheeky bastard bit” said lou, rolling his eyes, before a grin crept its way up to his face, his blue eyes lighting up like a petrol station that someone had been smoking in.

“Why, Hazzabear, you seem a little worried... was there something you were thinking about that you don’t want me to hear? Something about my gorgeous, tantalising, sexy body that you can’t get enough of?”

The wickedness just oozed out of the candy coated words that didn’t sound at all condescending... Not one little bit.

I gritted my teeth to reply, but I couldn’t keep the tremor out of my voice as I stuttered “N-no, O-of course n-not”. Try as I did, it was a physical impossibility for me to speak firmly and keep my cool.

Louis’ grin faded. He could see right through my façade.

“What’s up, Haz? You know you can tell me anything, right?”

I wanted to tell him, but I knew that if he got wind of the thoughts I had about him recently and the feelings I had for him, he’d never accept it and we’d never be the same. Yes, because I, Harry Edward Styles, had a teeny-tiny crush on my best friend… Okay, maybe I had a MASSIVE crush on my best friend. Or I was in love with him? You know, just a-a little?

“Believe me, Lou, if I could tell you I would…”

“You can! You can tell me Haz”

I couldn’t without being judged though…

“Hazzabear, I’d never judge you…” he spoke softly, and I could tell he was hurt that I was hiding something. If it was anything else I’d tell him, but I just can’t. He wouldn’t understand.

“How do you know that, Haz?” Shit. I really need to stop saying my thoughts out loud.

“Because you wouldn’t. You’ve never felt this way before. And I really want to tell you but it could ruin our friendship. I’m sorry, Lou” I said curtly, tearing myself away from the heartbroken expression worn by his perfect face.

I walked and I walked. I didn’t know where I was going, or what I was doing. I just knew that I had to get away from him. The one that had made me question who I was, I mean, I’m not gay! But he, he was the one that was slowly changing that. And it was only with him that I felt that way.

I noticed a change in the ground under me, but I kept walking as I had before, except for the fact that it ended up as falling, tumbling, pain, before the blackness swallowed me whole.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

And so ends the first chapter of my first story... i know it's short and crap, but please tell me what you think! should i continue?

the more comments, the quicker i type!

xx mel