More Then Love

today was the first day of school. my first day of my last year.

it was all starting to sink in. 

as i took my last bite of my cereal i heard the horn honk out side.

"Kat lets go!" 

It was niall. hes been driving me to school ever since he got his liscence and car. nothing fancy but do-able.

i rushed out side to his gaint grin and open arms. i ran into him giving him a huge hug.

weve been best friends ever since the first day of 2nd grade were he accidently ate my earser mistaking it for candy.

"are you ready for a new start?" he said smiling

"im ready if you are" i said

we climbed into his beat up old pick up.

to think this might be my last year with niall. weve hung out everyday and every weekend since we meet. collage could easily split up our friendship. i pushed the thought away.

"you okay? you look kinda anxious." he asked worriedly. 

"yeah in fine" i faked a smile "lets go! we dont wanna be late!" 

as we pulled into school i caught a glimpse of her. there she was. Laura Mcpherson. the girl every guy drooled over and every girl envyed. her skirt  was shorter then her attention spand. 

niall pulled into a parking space and turned the keys. "are you ready for a the most drama filled, cat fighting year ever?" he asked with a cheeky smile. 

"as long as i have classes with you i think ill be fine" i smiled. and climbed out of the car.