Chapter 1: Meeting a Guy For The First Time

**FANFIC OF HOW BOYS THINK** <-- its a great book you should check it out!!

Chapter1: Meeting a Guy You For The First Time

Meet the girls:

Nora- She is usually the sensable one, but every now and again she surprises us with perverted comments. Every now and again she surprises us though...

Valentina- I'm gonna give it to you straight, she is the one with the most experiance in the group.

Natalie- She's crazy, the goof ball of the group!

Ashley- The quit one, she's is definatley the smart one. She usually helps us with our problems.

Kelsey- Well thats me, the girl thats never had a boyfriend but still loves guys. ;) (Will sometimes answer question)

Alexa- The pretty blonde that also writes here on watpad. (Will sometimes answer questions)

Question 1:

What is the first thing you think when you see a hot guy?

Nora-Making out...on a beach!

Valentina- How you doin? Oh yeah baby ;) ..... what do you want me to think... chocolate? Candy? Maybe if I'm hungry...

Natalie- Hi.. period! You have to put a period after hi!!

Ashley- I hope his pants fall off... (That got our lunch table some weird looks from the guys sitting by us)

Question 2:

What is the first thing on your mind when you see your crush?

Nora- I hope I don't do anything embaressing..

Valentina- Sex... I don't know.

Natalie- How do I look?

Ashley- I hope I don't trip and fall on my face. It's happened before...

Question 3:

Do you go up and start a conversation with your crush?

Nora- Yes (gives me weird look)

Valentina- Duh!

Natalie- Yeah, why not?

Ashley- I guess ... if I don't trip over something first.

Question 4:

What is your type?

Nora-Brown hair, blue eyes, tall, funny and smart.

Valentina- (See drawing on side)

Natalie- Must be sexy! Tall (because she is super tall)funny... and pretty.

Ashley- Tan, MUSThave abs, funny,and smart.

Question 5:

Kiss on the first date?

Nora- No!

Valentina- Your crazy right!? Of course kiss on the first date! God you wimps!

Natalie- No I'd smack em' if they tried. (That would be entertaining to watch)

Ashley- No

(This is where I butt in because they are crazy) Kelsey- Of course kiss on the first date. If you didn't kiss until he asked you to be his girlfriend, what is he is a bad kisser? How awkward would that be?!

Question 6:

If someone tells you your crush is a player what do you do?

Nora- I wouldn't like him anymore.

Valentina-Talk to him... date him for two weeks. I can't believe gossip, you hear the shit kids spreadaround these days.

Natalie- Wouldn't like him.

Ashley-Ditto

Question 7:

What do you do when your friends nag you about a crush?

Nora- Tell them to shut the fuck up!!

Valentina- I don't know listen to them.

Natalie- Tell them to leave me alone

Ashley- I don't know.

Question 8:

What would you do if your best friend had the same crush on you?

Nora-Make a pact not to get into a fight over him.

Valentina- Talk to her

Natalie- This is awkward...

Ashley- I wouldn't care.

Question 9:

How would you react if your best friend started dating your crush?

Nora- Wouldn't like him anymore

Valentina- Nothing he's her's.

Natalie-Be happy for her.

Ashley- Be happy but secretly jeolous cause she got him.

Question 10:

What would you do if you walked in on your crush (and/or boyfriend) having sex with your best friend? (I don't have a clue where this question came from)

Nora- Slam the door and run away screaming 'My eyes! My innocent eyes!' (Thats Nora alway has a sense of humor)

Valentina- Slap that bitch!

Natalie- Curse in polish then run out. (Our other friend Alexa made the comment- You people keep forgetting to shut the door)

Ashley- Scream and run out of the room.