Chapter Twenty-Three: Going To London

Heey Everyone! Here's the chapter, sorry for the long wait! :) xx

Lana's P.O.V

We were all so worried, Dani started to close her eyes tightly. Lou was asking her if she was alright, but she didn't hear him for some reason. We all ran over to Dani, Zayn taking her in his arms. All of a sudden Dani's eyes flew open. It was like time stopped. She looked at all of us, one at a time.

It was sort of weird, because she was studying our faces. Then I saw the look in her eyes, that sparkle. She then jumped out of Zayn's arms and yelled out loudly for the whole airport to hear.

"I GOT MY MEMORY BACK!!!!"

We all froze for a minute, silence overcame us and we all stared at her doumfounded. How? What? That's when I remembered what the doctor had said. She would get her memory within this week.

She looked at us dissapointedly,

"Well if I knew this would be the reaction I would get, then maybe I shouldn't have gotten my memory back." Her voice filled with pain and sadness altogether. She turned around and started to walk away.

At that moment, everything came back to life. The nine of us shouted at the exact same time:

"DANI! COME BACK HERE!"

Zayn ran up to her, grabbing her arm which pulled her back. The rest of us watched, this was like a drama scene unfolding. Like when the girl finally gets her memory back, and the guy runs after her. Hmm... oh and the guy would pull the girl into his arms and kiss her senseless.

Danielle was now wrapped up in Zayn's arms, he was holding her by the waist and had her very might I say close. Zayn was the first one to speak,

"You have no clue how long I've been waiting for this moment to come." Yuup.. this was totally a movie scene. It was so romantic! AHH! LOL. I had Nialler with his arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me close into his chest while we both watched the 'golden couple'. As the media would put it.

Dani had tears running down her eyes, while she was looking deeply into Zayn's eyes. Zayn smiled softly, and took one arm and started to remove the tears cascading her face.

"Z-zayn... I'm so sorry I didn't remember you earlier. I love you so much!" Dani whimpered, and burried her head into Zayn's chest.

Zayn wrapped his arms back around Dani tightly, and rubbed her back softly getting her to calm down a bit.

"Dani. Look at me." Zayn spoke firmly.

Dani shook her head, and refused to look up at him. Zayn got a hold of Dani's arms and pulled away a bit. Dani still had her hear faced down looking at the floor.

Amber whispered to me "Gosh, all that's missing is popcorn." I looked at Amber, and we both giggled. That is true, all we need is popcorn, this right here deserves an Oscar award!

Zayn gently pulled Dani's chin up, so that he could see her eyes.

"Dani, no matter what happens I will always love you. No matter how many fights we have, how many mountains we have to climb. We'll make it through, because our love for one another is too strong. Our love will never be broken, by anyone or anything." Zayn said.

"Zayn..." Dani didn't finish, because Zayn leaned in and claimed her lips in a very passionate kiss. Awww! We all started to do AWWs and whistles.

Both Dani and Zayn pulled away and rested their foreheads against each other, both of them clearly blushing.

I ran over to Dani, tackling her in a hug.

"DANI! YOUR BACK!" I yelled while laughing. Dani laughed, and hugged me back.