Interview With Harrison Opel/ Alonzo & Angela

(This is the recycled chapter that was once Garrett's interview. Go to the Table of Contents to find the Kirsten/Garrett interview. This one is on Harrison/Angela and Alonzo. Please vote if you haven't previously! NOTE***** Alonzo and Angela's interview is not up yet. HOWEVER, after I upload a couple of chapters and this becomes the newest, again, please scroll down to check out Alonzo and Angela's!!!)

Character Information (filled by the character himself)

Name: Harrison Opel

Age: 20

Birthdate: March 5

Birthplace: Colorado Springs, Colorado

Current Location: Denver, Colorado

Occupation: Student at University Of Denver

Gender: Male

Height: 6' 3"

Hair Color: Light Brown

Hair Style: Short and messy

Eye Color: Amber

Skin Color: Tan

Ethnicity: 101% Black

I: So... Harrison Opel, also referred to by the boy next door, the one Kirsten uses, the nice one, intruding one, high school sweetheart, the hottie... who do you consider yourself to be in terms of your friendly relationship with Kristen?

H: Truthfully... I hate waiting. I tell her that I will wait, and I can, but inside, I just want to snatch her from Garrett and claim her as mine. I want to be her boyfriend.

I: That's a pretty passionate statement there. How do you plan on getting her?

H: Like I have been. Supporting, nice, the shoulder to lean on... I don't mind being there when's she's upset or frustrated, or needs a friend. It helps me get closer to her so I'm hoping that when she keeps on crying and soaking my shirts that she'll realize how much I really do like her.

I: Isn't it hard seeing her be hung over Garrett?

H: Indescribably difficult.

I: Let me clear this up. How long have you liked her?

H: Well I met her when I was a senior and she was a junior.... we had Student Council together and had some fun times. Mainly, I just observed from far away. At that time, I liked her as an aquantaince. She was sweet and funny but nothing really happened between us though I sometimes wondered, 'what if?' you know? Well, when I saw her two years later at the restaurant, she was just so beautiful her her purple dress and immediately I recognized her. You can't forget a face like hers. That semifriendship just bloomed, I guess.

I: Wow. That's some pretty intense statement.

H: Yeah? Well I've done a lot of thinking.

I: What do you like about Kirsten?

H: She's gorgeous, funny, cute, and though she puts up this whole independent, strong facade, she's pretty vulnerable on the inside. I want to put the pieces back together, you know?

I: Um.... no I don't know. May I have you for myself?  Anyways, moving on. Name some past girlfriends.

H: Alright, there was Mary, Eliza, and Marisol.

I: And?

H: Um, is there supposed to be more?

I: Well I assumed yes. Got anyone pregnant? Anything drama-related?

H: Once I caught Eliza texting some random guy... Does that count?

I: You're a saint compared to Garrett.

H: Does that mean I get more brownie points? Does that mean you'll think about that when you figure out whether or not I get my girl?

I: Well, we'll see.Are you afraid that when she goes to the culinary competition, that maybe she'll get closer to Garrett and forget about you?

H: You know, my parents' love story is mainly about the five years that they were apart, seperated by the Atlantic Ocean. And I figured that if it was meant to be, that love can only grow. If she goes back to Garrett... well that's completely out of my hands.

I: Do you believe in fate, destiny?

H: Psh, no. I believe that certain things just fall together but that a person can change their fate if they go on the right paths, you know? Like, if I hadn't pestered my parents to go home that night, they'd still be alive. It was my decisions that caused that, and it isn't fate. It's decision making even though it may be impossible to realize the detrimental effects of an action.

I: Would losing Kirsten, both physically and mentally, be detrimental to you? Is she that important?

H: That's an unfair question.

I: How so?

H: Because either way, I don't know if I'll be able to hold on to Kirsten for too long.

I: Why do you say that?

H: It's, it's just a feeling as much as I hate to admit it.

I: Well, let's not jump to conclusions.... plus isn't that the idea of fate?

H: No, it's more or less a gut feeling that I don't like.

I: Will you be watching Kirsten in the competition?

H: Hell yeah. Even if I can't cook and can only service doesn't mean I won't be watching her.

I: What's the big surprise you have planned for her?

H: That's secret, one that you should know yourself...

I: True. Well, that's all for now Harrison!

**********************

ALONZO AND ANGELA'S INTERVIEW SHOULD BE UP SOON!!!!! AFTER I UPLOAD A COUPLE OF CHAPTERS AND THE NEWEST CHAPTER IS THIS INTERVIEW, SCROLL DOWN HERE TO GET THE SCOOP ON ALONZO AND ANGELA"S RELATIONSHIP!

<3 Infatuated