New Girl (A Dance Moms Fanfiction)

Ange's POV

As me and my mom walk in the ALDC, i can't help but keep a huge grin on my face. I was just accepted in to the ALDC competition team. I was so excited but i didn't know what to expect it was actually kinda strange. As i walk into the den i forgot that i was a surprise but i knew they were in pyrimid. I just got prepared to see what would be coming my way. I stretched in my favorite lace leotard an i decided to puton my tan jazz shoes. Right when i stood up i heard my name as if on cue.

As i made my way into the studio Ms.Abby asked me what type of dancer i was and i said a lyrical dancer. Right when i said that Maddie looked right at me. I could tell she was upset that i was on top when abby said my name. Then she said me Maddie and Chloe were competing for the number 1 spot.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.--..-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-...-.-.-..-..-

                                                                                      Maddie's POV 

While we were stretching i never took my mind of of what Ms.Abby said her? NO WAY! i admit she was pretty. She has straight brown hair with yellow on the tips of her hair and her eyes were the prettiest shade of blue i've ever seen. " MADDIE, WWWAAAKKKE UP STOP GOING TO LALA LAND!" Ms.Abby BARKED at me i was surprised as ever. While Ange was doing her solo i realized it was one of MY solos. " Ms. Abby why is Ange doing one of my solos?" I asked. "Maddie dont take this to heart but her name is Ange, Ange is french for Angel and  i really think it suits her." she responded URGH! I HATE THAT GIRL." Ok Ms.Abby" I spat her name but she didnt notice. As i leave i hear, " Exellent job Ange its perfected much better than Maddie's!" I yelled and threw a book on the floor. Just as i did that i took the book and placed it where it was and planted myself near the stairs. " MADDIE! what happend? Are you ok? Can you still dance? Did you break anything? Do you want me to go get your mom?" Chloe questioned me. " I fell down the stairs, im fine, yes i can still dance, no i didnt break anything, and please no." What a terrible day so far....