Beatific

Riley's POV

Flashback

"What do you mean you can't come and pick me up?" I asked Avery as I held the phone to my ear.

"I mean, that I can't. My parents have been grilling my ass about school and will take away my phone if I don't listen to them." Avery said, as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Avery. My brother and Alex are home. I can't be here. Derek will yell at me about being here." I said running a hand down my face.

Derek and Alex were currently sitting outside on the deck, which I could see from my room. All the parents had flown over to Barbados on vacation, leaving Derek and Alex to watch me.

Derek also hates when I'm anywhere near him. Or his friends.

So I, am officially screwed.

I sighed "Okay. Whatever, I'll think of something."

Avery also sighed, on the other end of the phone,"I'm really sorry. Like really, really sorry."

I nodded, "It's okay. Just, don't let your phone get taken. I'm gonna need to talk later." I said laughing.

Avery said 'bye' and I hung up before pacing around my room.

I had already told Derek I was going out and that they would be left alone. That was always our agreement. Either I leave the house with Avery, or he leaves the house with his friends.

Beginning to sweat from the heat, I decided to go swimming. Even though he was outside on the deck, he would have to deal with it, since it was like a hundred degrees in my room.

I changed in a Rhinestone Leopard-Print Bikini Push Up, bathing suit before grabbing a towel, sun tan lotion and glasses.

I was pretty pale and decided it would look better, if I had a tan to me. I was also really worried about my stomach since my rib cage was slightly showing.

But I had boobs at least.

Taking a deep breath I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs, sliding the sliding door open, instantly met with Derek and Alex's faces.

"Why are you here?" Derek asked gruffly, leaning back in his chair, "I thought you were going out with your weird friend."

Rubbing my arm I answered, "She canceled and it's hot so I'm going swimming."

Derek's face hardened, "Are you serious? Why can't you just stay inside?"

Rolling my bottom lip into my mouth, I looked at Alex, seeing as he was stating at me, his eyes focused on where my chest was.

"It's like a hundred degrees Derek. I'm going swimming." I said before walking off the deck and heading towards the pool.

I dived into the pool, but not before hearing Alex say, 'I'm gonna go to the bathroom.'

+

Waking up, I noticed I was no longer on the trampoline and I was in my bed, a thin blanket placed over my waist, and my windows open, letting the cool air into my room.

Alex must have brought me here.

Sighing, I figured I would have to get out of my bed sometime, so I got up, and changed.