Target 2

Lucian's head was everywhere, and nowhere.

"Get a room!" Yelled girl somewhere. " Can you believe these guys...?"

It was then that he realized, he had involuntary let his hands wander about her body pressed against his, and that one hand was under her thigh, under her camisole, holding her leg up half-wrapped around his leg, and the other one dangerously close to her chest, pulling on the thin fabric down. He prepared for the onslaught, and a counter attack while enjoying their current position very much. He also knew it was very wrong to be taking a little advantage of her.

"Stupid Mercy," she muttered against his lips, before pushing him away too abruptly, he had to brace himself not to fall.

"What was that about, Parker?" He closed in the space between them, angry at being used.

She was surprised he was actually angry. "You have never been used as a shield to keep a girl from being seen by unwanted onlookers before?" She said simply while rearranging her hair and composing her slip about her shoulders. All very calmly.

He was taken aback. "No, can't say that I have. But you can't just go about kissing men against their will, doing stuff..." He didn't see his argument going very far. "like that, it starts things you might not want to end." There, he said it. He leaned back up against her, pressing her against the wall again, this time he was leading the operation. "Do you?" He asked his eyes lowering to her disturbingly delicious lips.

She pushed up against him, and in one motion, had him pressed up against the wall. "I don't, I didn't, and I owe you one, but now I have to get back to my room because it's almost dinner time somewhere and I am famished. So, stay away until you need help with a mission, deal?" She didn't wait for him to answer, before turning on her heel, and slipping away as quickly as only she could.

"Boy, are you in trouble Parker..." He muttered. " Am I in trouble..."

After a great sushi family dinner, the weekend passed away and it was Monday. She was going to have a new math teacher, hopefully Mr. Emerson. She walked into her last class of day, ready for the mindlessly boring day to be over, not even gym had cheered her up. They had played volleyball again, and the teacher had her team mentor the others because they were losing miserably.

"I am so ready for auditions, you sure you don't mind accompanying my song on the piano? I can look for someone else if you're too busy." Lisa was going on about the big production the school was putting on for before they all went on winter break. She was auditioning for Mamma Mia! on the role of the daughter with Honey, Honey.

"Don't worry. I've got it. My dad loves ABBA, so I think I've know the whole piece since I started playing the Piano when I...holly, bloody, fucking, merda..." She slipped into Italian at the end, stopping in her tracks upon entering the classroom.

"What?" Lisa asked, startled by such display of words, coming from her new friend, and stopped dead on her tracks. She looked around the room which had started to fill with kids.

Alex blinked once, making sure it wasn't a mirage. Someone yelled behind them to move, and go in already, so Lisa led her to their seats.

"We didn't have homework, right?" She said in a number voice, covering her previous display of affection for swear words.

"Nope, stop freaking out." Said Lisa, understanding the previous event more clearly.

Of course she didn't understand as clearly as she thought. She couldn't have known that the man writing down formulas on the whiteboard, along with some graphs, was the last person Alex would have thought to see in school, ever.