One direction fanflic 'Louis' chapter'

LOUIS

"Louis get out of bed! Your going to be late on your first day of your new school" Dad shouted from downstairs

"Alright i am getting up!"

Today was my first day at Ridgeway High school, my mum died of cancer when i was 10 so its just me,my dad and my little twin sisters Daisy and Phoebe who are 6. My dad doesnt have a girlfriend right now so i have to look after the twins sometimes when hes at work. He works in graphic design, in london, but we live in Doncaster so it is a 3 hour train ride. We dont move around alot but i get bullied alot at my old schools so i had to change schools alot over the christmas holidays each year. I amquite nervous about starting ANOTHER new school, but i guess i have done it alot so i know whats going to happen.

I ate my breakfast next to the twins being helped to eat theirs,grabbed my school bag and headed out the door.

"Give me a call later to tell me how it goes and i need to you to take care of the twins tonight,so get the early bus home!" he yelled out the door

"Okay bye dad!"

The bus just pulled up at I got to the bus stop,there were alot of people on there wearing my school uniform,I sat next to this one girl from my school because that was one of the only seats left.

"Hi I'm amy"

"Hi...oh nice to meet you, I am louis"

"You must be new I havent seen you round school at all"

"Yeah I just joined today,what form are you?" hoping she would say 10Y (my form)

"10Y"

My face lit up, she had beautiful strawberry blonde hair and her eyes were a chocolate brown. I just stared at her for a minute.

"louis?....hello?we are at school" she waved her hand in front of my face to wake me up from my daydream

"sorry just daydreaming,okay lets go"

She introuduced me to her friends in form, harry, liam,ben,livvy and ellie

Until the teacher walked in, "Hello class I am your new form teacher for this year...MissWatts take a seat"

Harry sat with ellie and liam sat with livvy and ben sat with amy so I took a seat next to a girl called lottie, we compared timetables and it seemed this girl was in 3 out of my 5 classes so we hung around together alot through that day.

I asked her to come with us for lunch as she seemed nice and had no friends because she was also new that day, that was fine with the guys so we all sat down in the canteen together.

After  chatting for ages we went and sat on the field, halfway through lunch eddie and lottie left to the libary to get a head start on history project for together.

I learnt alot about amy like her parents are divorced and she has to take care of her 7 year old brother,we got to talking about my twins too.

"You should come round mine tonight i offered the kids can play together and we can work on that history project together,if you will be my parter"she asked

"That sounds great I will just  collect my sisters and then get back on for another stop on the bus tonight."

The rest of the day was pretty boring, but we had a good little friendship group by the end of the day. Last lesson was PE all us boys were together me,ben,liam and harry got on really well, we were the trouble makers of class. We messed about alot in that lesson, we running the opposite way for the running games and scoring own goals in football.

After school I ran to the bus stop to find Amy waiting for me.

"Hurry up slow coach the bus will be here soon"

As she said that our bus turned round the corner, we got on and sat at the back, it was such a long journey i nearly fell asleep. When we got to my stop I asked the driver to stay there for 5 minutes while i picked up my sisters. We got back to the bus and everyone shouted...

"awwwwww they are soo cute!!"

Thats all I heard until we got off at Amy's stop and went inside

"Hi mum, my friend louis has come round with his little sisters, they can play with Alfie while we work on our history project-okay?" she shouted down the hall as i took my coat off

"Yes thats fine,hello louis nice to meet you" she shook my hand and took my coat.

"Thankyou for letting me stay Miss Williams"

"Please....call me sue"

Daisy and Phoebe ran past me to Alfie and they ran out to the garden to play.

...I followed amy upstairs to her room. We worked on our history project for a 3 hours,before her mum called up to invite me and the twins to stay for dinner.If i went home i would have to cook for us so i said i would. We then worked for a further hour and then went down for dinner. By this time the twins and alfie were best friends, so i invited alfie and amy round mine the next day as my dad would be at work again.

So the next day my dad left early for work and a career from their school came to pick the twins up and take them to primary school.

School was the same, amy and alfie came round that night and we finished our project.As there was no reason for her to come round again I needed to think of an excuse.

"Now we have finished this project I guess I need to think of a reason to see you again, so will you go on a date with me this friday?"

"Well okay sure I would love to go on a date with you louis"

That week went so slow and on friday I met Amy at the lockers after school, we took the bus back to mine and dropped the twins off at her house as her mum had offered to look after them as well so we could be alone. So we went back to mine and watched one of my favourite films 'Grease' and then her favourite film 'The notebook' which I also liked, but I was too embarassed to say incase I seemed really girly. I stopped myself crying,but she cried alot and that gave me a chance to put my arm round her and she snuggled into my shoulder.

After the films I offered to cook dinner, but it went horribly wrong which we had a laugh about and ended up ordering a pizza from pizza hut which looked and tasted alot better.

After that we sat TRYING to throw grapes in each others mouths all night and listened to some music. I walked her home and at her door...

"Thanks for a great night louis,I really had fun."

"So did I, lets do this again sunday night, but i will take you out this time and no burnt dinner."

We laughed together for a bit

"Sure"

She kissed me on the cheek

"Pick you up at 6?"

"Sure"

And I went to kiss her on the cheek too, but got the lips.Oh well. We stood their kissing for a few seconds. Before she turned to her door.

"Goodbye am's" he said from the gate

"Bye lou"