Chapter 4

Author's Note: Hi guys! I hope that you liked the pass chapters and I'm going to wait for any comments if any of you want me to continue or you just don't like my story. Just comment in here and tell what you think. Thank you for actually reading this. So......on with my story :)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chapter 4 

"I'm going to miss you sis." Amanda said hugging me. 

"It'll only be for three weeks sis." I told her reassuringly and hugged her back. 

"Make sure to bring me a gift, 'Kay?" She asked and I nodded while smiling. 

"Mom, dad, I'd better go." I said to my parents and kissed each of them on their cheek. 

"Be careful, okay?" My mom said and I nodded. I went in the limo since I couldn't take my car with me.  

I opened the window and waved good bye at my family. When Luis drove the car towards the gate, I faintly heard my dad say "Have a fun time there!"  

I shouted out the window and yelled, "I will! Thank you again!" 

When we arrived at the airport, Luis parked and took my bags out. I'll be traveling with just one luggage since my parents were sure I would buy a lot of clothes there and I know they're right. I thanked Luis and went in the airport doors. 

Once I was inside, I saw my best friends and went near them.  

"So what time are we taking off?" Cameron asked me 'cause I was the one holding the tickets.  

"We take off at seven-thirty." I replied and looked around. Most of the seats are taken and I don't want to stand there waiting for our flight. After a while of looking for seats I found three unoccupied ones. 

"Guys, I found us some seats." I told both of them and they nodded. 

We sat there for half an hour before our flight was announced. All three of us stood up and walked towards the doors that led towards the plane. 

When we went in first class, the flight attendant greeted us and smiled. We asked her if she could take us to our seat and she smiled and said, "Follow me please." 

When we finally settled in our seats we ordered food, since we haven't eaten dinner yet. When we were done eating we just chilled and waited for the plane to take off. It took a really long time and I wondered why, but I never bothered to ask. 

Once the plane took off, I just relaxed in my seat and closed my eyes. Obviously the gut dropping, ear popping feeling occurred during the take off but we were all used to it since we travel a lot. The only thing that made this trip exciting and different is that it was just the three of us traveling independently. 

When we arrive in New York, we would use my family's house there since it's much more near the airport and we don't want to wait for hours before arriving at Bree's or Cameron's. 

I slept in my seat during the whole flight because of the exhaustion I felt. I didn't even do anything exhausting. 

I didn't know how many hours it took for us to arrive in New York from California 'cause I wasn't awake all the time. I just woke up to eat and sleep or read. 

When the plane landed we happily got off of it and went in the airport. It was seven in the evening and we hoped our driver was already here. Our parents hired us a driver in advance to pick us up. 

When he spotted us he introduced himself. 

"Ms. Howard, Ms. Adler and Ms. Hamilton, I am Stan and I will be your driver for your stay here in New York. Where would you want me to drive the three of you to?" Stan doesn't look that bad at all. I even think he's cute. He has light brown hair that falls over his right eye, he has hazel-green eyes and he seems to be at the age of twenty. I don't like boys though so I just shoved it at the back of my head.