Akatsuki as girls...Ha, there dudes, right?

~Home~

I was just getting out of the shower when there was this huge puff of smoke and 9 naked teens stood infront of me and I froze while they all stared at me. It took a few seconds for it to get to my brain and when it did I went into over drive, I quickly darted out of the room and shut the door. 'Okay I have 9, girls my bathroom, that seems like a good thing but it's not, it's a bad thing, what do I do...?' I thought to myself but then suddenly I felt the door open and warmth surround me. I turned around and saw the men looking at me. "Uh..." I said standing there looking over each one a dark blush covering my face and they all just seemed to stand there until one brave soul spoke up "Uh don't scream" The voice said but when he said it I screamed and darted off over to my bed holding my bunny hat close and holding out a pencial but hey it was sharp so I could do something with that. "Don't come anycloser or I'll...I'll--- I'll stick you with my writting object~!" I said in a sorta harsh tone and they all just looked at me like I was crazy and came closer to me and I started shaking my pencial at them trying to get them to go away but they wern't scared of it and soon they closed in on me and I was surrounded and I began to panic. "Alright, I don't know who you dudes are but please don't come anycloser!" I yelled and I heard silence until a deeper voice spoke "We are pretty close to you, we cant get anycloser without getting on the bed" the voice said and I sighed man these dudes were really smart, "Alright but please put some close or something on, my close are in the drawer over there~!" I said pointing and they all just pulled out some of my stuff and looked at me "How the hell we gonna wear these things!?" One yelled and I started to explain "And that's how, the underwear is easy to put on" I said and they blinked but soon enough they started to put everything on and I fit them and they all looked good and I smiled "At least you all are dressed" I said and they all seemed to be ajusting to the new wear but finally they made there way over to me again, one of them had a smile on there face and I smiled back "So who are you girls anyway~?" I said and the blinked before they screamed touching themselfs all over "Holy fucking Jashin my dick it's gone!" One yelled and I giggled these girls were funny "Mine to!" They all chimmed and now I was confused "Uh your girls you don't have those you got that and boobs~" I said and then right when I said that they all freaked running around. "We arn't girls, were dudes!" A blue haired one yelled and I laughed "Sure~" I said "It's true, were dudes" Another said "Alright so you are 'dudes' but that doesn't explain who you are" I said and they all looked at me right in the eye "Were the Akatsuki" They all said and I blinked before laughing "N-Now that's new, Akatsuki as girls, wow" I looked dead at them and smirked "I've read alot about them and I know for a fact that they are boys" I said. One of them huffed and walked over to me and pushed me down on the bed, pinning me down. A blush spread across my face and I looked up at him before I saw something in her eyes and I went stiff and layed there in 'Awe' "S-Sharigan..." I said.

Yeah I know the last chapter said guys but I decided girls would be more intresting cause no one really does girl akatsuki so I decided I would, Hope you like it~