Chapter 23

I’m enjoying myself here at Clark. At first I was quiet and shy as hell but I met mad people and hanging out with Charisma and Treyon, I have had the best time, although this is only day 3.

“I love it here, I don’t want to leave tomorrow” I told Charisma as I finished up the touches on my hair. I know my straight hair is gonna turn into an afro as soon as we get to this party but eff it, im tryna be cute.

“Well now you know how it’s gonna be when you come here” I nodded my head as I watched her text and smile on the phone.

“Okay girl, be 100 with me right now” she snapped her head towards me.

“Wassup?”

“Do you want to be with Treyon, be 100” She sighed

“Hell yeah I wanna be with him but he be foolin like, why you with that Keisha bitch when y’all don’t care about each other not o cheat. He already told me Wassup but he always throwing her name into the fact that he can’t be with me. I think he’s just scared of commitment”

“Awee, you right I mean, if he getting the P 24/7 of course that nigga not gonna want to settle down with one chick and have the same P every night, don’t worry, y’all are gonna be together soon”

“Well if he wait too long, I might not be around”  I nodded and put my phone and money into the wallet and sat on my bed waiting for Charisma who was doing her makeup. I heard a knock at the door so I opened it and there was Treyon and Marquan sexy ass. I hugged them both as they entered. They were fresh as hell!

“So I brought something for yall young asses before we go to the party” Treyon said kissing Charisma on the lips…the lips my nigga, they gonna be together by tonight. “Turn up?” He asked revealing bottle of Hennessey.

“Turn up!” I yelled grabbing the bottle. Marquan laughed and agreed looking at the bottle. “hopefully imma be up on time for my flight”

“I gotchu ma” Marquan said and I flashed him a smile. Treyon handed all of us glasses and I poured the drinks, keeping the bottle.

“Let’s have a toast to the future CAU students” We clicked glasses and chugged the liquor down.

“Hooooo” I said trying to get the burning out of my chest.

“What ma, can’t hold ya liquor?” Marquan asked and i flicked him off.

“Aiight now lets go before the party gets shut down early” I agreed and followed Charisma out of the room.  We walked to the party and saw heads chillin outside smoking. We went inside and it smelled like ass, weed, must, and sweat. The girls was getting it though. ‘Red nose’ Came on and Char pulled me right to the dance floor. We was getting it too, I felt like everyone was looking at us. I felt somebody behind me an di threw my shit back tryna break ol’ dude. Treyon came behind Charisma and she smirked and went from 50 to 100 on his ass. This party was better than anything I been to in Jersey. The song changed and the Dj gave us…well Charisma a shout out.

“Okay Char, I see you ma…you too shawty, I don’t know ya name but keep it up” I laughed and turned and saw Marquan.

“Damn ma, that ass work wonders, you got a nigga on hard and shit” I laughed and rolled my eyes.

“Whatever” I danced the rest of the night with Marquan until they shut the party down. We looked around for Charisma and Treyon but they were MIA. “I guess they getting their freak on” He nodded his head and followed me out the door. We walked back to the dorm rooms and he pulled me lightly before I walked away from him.

“Aye ma, let me get yo number, this the last night imma se you” I smiled.

“Alright but don’t forget I have a boyfriend” He mugged.

“That doesn’t mean that aint gonna change when you graduate or come to Clark” I shrugged and gave him my number. “Thanks ma, imma call you later” He hugged me and walked in the direction of his room. I went into my room and fell on my bed. I was tired as hell! I got up, changed my clothes and plugged my phone up to the charger. I saw I had a missed call and voicemail. I looked at the voicemail first and saw ‘D Bae’ and it was a long ass message. I pressed play and listen to it but there was mumbled voices. Then I heard moaning and some bitc.

“…D stop before I get pregnant again” Again?!

“I don’t care ma” He replied and I heard groaning.

“Oh shit D, harder”

“Fuck” He said and I immediately stopped the message. This nigga cheated on me? WOW. I had to breathe.

“Breathe in and out Jay, in and out” I told myself now wide awake. I was sad and mad at the same damn time. “You know what, fuck that nigga” I said lying in bed staring at the ceiling. I can’t believe he cheated on me. Talkin about he can wait for me when im ready…now I know why. He’s fucking somebody else…his baby momma at that! Fuck that nigga.