THINK ABOUT IT.............

Alexia's pov.

what am i to do...i'm not going to cry over him......anymore, just when i thought he like me....it's now6:30 in the morning and i haven't gotten any sleep....that's when prodigy walked in................

alex:hey prod..why you up so early?

prod:i should be asking you the same

alex: i know but seriously why up so early&where are my 2 sisters ?

prod:well your'sisters are in the jacuzzi..they say they need to distress.................

alex:and............

prod: well i can't ..actually none of us slept last night after you had you little ermmm....well you know because...d (GCO)

alex:he who shall not be named

prod:oh sorry....he who shall not be named was up all night blasting a set of sad depressing music

alex:prod...........

prod:look alexia..i know ok..i know but diggy well he has been through alot with his true ex girlfriend, ever since then he has not been the same..

alex:that still didn't give him the right to think like that...honestly i feel really hurt about this whole situation...but would be glad if you can tell me what happened to him that was so bad.

prod:i know the feeling

alex:prod thanks for being here for me..u know the advice and stuff. although this is the first time i'm really talking to you, i feel like you've been here all my life..thank you for that..now back to telling me bout "him"

prod: if you really wanna know...why don't you ask him yourself

alex:what do you.......why is he here

prod:i'll leave you to alone and alex..please don't kill him(AND HE LEFT)

alexia's thoughts:i'm having mixed emotions....he has on basketball shorts and a vest....sooo part of me wants to do him so bad right now...while the other just wants to murder him and i don't know which one to choose...so i'll just play it cool so that he doesn't notice whats going thru my head.

diggy:i'm so(GCO)

alexia: i understand(wait did i just say that)..

diggy:b-but

alexia:look nothin will change the fact that you said those things..but i forgive you...and i'm willing to move on

diggy:really?

alexia:really..

diggy:are you serious about this ?

alex:no i'll just set you up....of course i'm serious...you're a great guy digg..excluding the fact that you play girls..which is wrong but your a great guy any girl will be lucky to have you

diggy:even you?

alex:yea but at the same time no

diggy;what i don't understand

alex:i forgive you but the trust i put in you on day one is missing alot of pieces and i'm not sure if i ever want to be with a guy that can't trust girls enough to love him for who he is and trust that she'll never hurt him :)

diggy: thanks but please..just think about it...

alexia(who can resist that adorable face): maybe....i'll think about it.