Chapter 1

Dedicated to XXDreamOnXX for making the cover:') Since I am rubbish-_-

I sat at the back of the class. Too hung-over to be near the teacher who had a habit of shouting. Why the hell did I let Liam and Louis drag me to a party and drank alcohol the night before school?

"Niall" A feminine voice called loudly. I groaned as the pounding in my head increased and looked over to where it came from.

"Hey Danielle" I whispered trying to signal her to be quiet;

"That is Zayn Malik's seat" I searched through my thoughts quickly looking for someone with that name but couldn't connect a name to the face. I could just connect it to stupid rumours about the 'bad boy'. She sounded scared for me. Aww Danielle, I'm not bothered, he can't be as bad as they say!

"I'm sure he wont mind for one day Dan" I said quietly laying my head on the desk and closing my eyes, trying to tell her to stop talking to me.

The door crashed open with a deafening thud making me groan. OUCH!

"Niall" Louis whispered grabbing my arm but I shook him off.

"Shhhhhhhh, it's your fault I'm hung-over so be nice enough to be quiet!" I said annoyed without looking up.

"Oiii, Blondie. MOVE!" The tone was threatening and load but even in my current state I found it comforting and melodic. Soothing my headache.

I looked up to the boy towering over me. He had soft black hair quiffed up, I wanted to run my hand through it. It looked perfect! His cheek bones were beautifully defined and his lips were luscious and in perfect contrast to his dark flawless skin.

I say flawless but there were flaws, but no natural flaws, there was a small cut on his swollen lip. A deep gash, that still had stitches in meaning it was quite fresh, on his right cheek. And a black eye only just risible since he was wearing some plain black ray-bans.

Through the glasses I could also see glaring eyes and gorgeous eyelashes that were so long and cute.

He wasn't in correct uniform. He had on his school shirt but it wasn't tucked in like was stated in the rules. His tie hung loosely around his neck and he wasn't wearing the mandatory blazer with the school shield on. He had on a black leather jacket. He didn't have black dress pants like he was meant to he had on some tight black skinny jeans on. On his feet he wore black high-tops, that's also against the rules.

He broke every uniform rule, in every possible way. I looked around, everyone in the room had there eyes on us. How had I never seen him before? He was gorgeous!!

The rules were enforced daily then there is this god breaking every one of them and no one says ANYTHING!?! That's hardly fair even if he does have good looks!?

Faintly through his thin shirt I could see two tattoo's. One looked like a Chinese symbol on his chest and the other a sentence in the same sort of writing on his collarbone. A bit lower there was a playing card. There was a visible six pack, yum! And a heart tattoo just above his waist line. Tattoo's turn me on... Someone cleared there throat, him?

SHIT! HE NOTICED ME CHECKING HIM OUT?!

I looked up at his face. I saw his threatening gave through the black lenses. I didn't pull away and run to another seat, I needed to fix his appearance! I stood up and tightened his tie and fixed his collar. Everyone in the room was watching my every move. I had a thing for sorting people's appearance out, I sort out everything, everyone in school knows, I have OCD when it comes to the uniforms.

"You shouldn't break the rules" I said about to tuck his shirt in when Louis grabbed me.

"Now is not time for your maternal thing Nialler" Danielle whispered scared.

I sighed and shook Louis of tucking in his shirt. He looked pissed, oh well.

"You and me, lets go faggot" Of course that is the moment the teacher walks in.

"Horan, Malik. Headmasters office now! Fighting is not accepted." He ordered. I sighed picking up my bag and walking out, Zayn following but slamming the door angrily.

"YOU JUST GOT ME KICKED OUT OF CLASS YOU GAY PRICK!" I shrugged.

"I know I'm gay, It's not exactly an insult, well Bi if you want to be accurate with your 'insults'" I chuckled.

"Are you getting cocky with me?" He sounded angry so I turned to face him.

"You don't want to go, I wouldn't be able to beat you. But one soft hit could rip those stitches and scar that pretty little face of yours. Wouldn't what perfection ruined would we?" I have NO idea where this confidence came from but it was a good feeling, confidence worked for me!

"Shut up Blondie" He growled.

"See? You need to work on your insults. All you are doing is saying things about me I know...Can we move on from the insults please?" I bit my lip and decided to start a conversation since he was just walking in silence.

"So what does the Chinese translate too?"

"It's Arabic" He said with a sigh still angry. He pointed to his collar bone. "This is 'be true to who you are' He moved to the one on his chest "'My grandfathers name 'Walter'" He sighed again "Then there is the 'born lucky' symbol with a playing card" he said then pulled up his sleeve showing me a ying and yang symbol "You know what that is no doubt" I nodded then he pulled up his other sleeve showing me crossed fingers on his forearm. "Wait?! I hate you, why am I showing you" he said

Hate? I felt something stab into my heart "You don't even know me" I said defensively.

"I know all I need to" He said opening the office door and walking in without knocking.

"Mr Malik, what a surprise" The head said sarcastically as Zayn fell into a seat and rested his feet on the teachers desk. I followed him in and sat on the other chair. "Niall? Now this is a surprise" He said shocked.

"I.." I began but Zayn cut me off.

"This little prick got up and started messing with my clothes, so obviously I wanted a fight, then the teacher walked in" He said clenching his knuckles.

"Well, at least you didn't hurt our start football player" he said "He will be needed in the final coming up." The head chuckled

"Blah, blah, blah" Zayn said

"So...Since you are both to blame, you will both... There is an upcoming dancing, you will help create it with the girls, they need more muscle" Zayn froze.

"YOU ARE KIDDING?" Zayn shouted

"That or I call your father and tell him you are expelled" He sighed

"Whatever" he sighed

"Tomorrow before school be in the art room, You will have to do everything Kayleigh asks you" Kayleigh was the weird, academic genius, pretty, intent on having the 'whole high school experience' I don't even know man.

"What time?" I asked

"Six AM" he replied

"WHAT?! I won't have time for my morning run?" I complained

"You can run to school" He said smirking

"But, I'll be sweaty!?" I complained again, UGH! TWAT!

"Use the facilities here to change" I glared at him. "That is all, you are dismissed"