|18| I'm Sorry Sweetheart...

A/N- Please excuse the mistakes, I shall go back and fix them later!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH KBMAM HAS REACHED 200, 000+ READS AND 3, 000+ VOTES! IT’S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NOT GIVING UP ON ME OR MY STORY!! I seriously love you all, thank you from the bottom of my heart <3

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT GO TO THIS LINK: http://quizilla.teennick.com/polls/24367820/who-should-play-rosalie (I’ll post it on my profile) to help me decide who shall portray our dear Rosalie. Personally, I have one in mind- no I will not say who, but she is one of the choices- but I want to know who you guys think? Also, I will be taking in more nominees only until Monday March 3rd at 3:00pm Est.

“Well, you drive me crazy half the time
The other half I'm only trying
To let you know that what I feel is true
And I'm only me when I'm with you…”- Taylor Swift, I’m Only Me When I’m With You

* * * * * *
|Chapter 18: I’m Sorry Sweetheart…|

|Rosalie Burns|

“Ha, ha, ha did he really!?” I questioned between my laughter as I sliced the final cucumber and mixed it in with the rest of the salad. Lori and Lena grinned, laughing along with me “He did, he was trying to act coy and impress her but instead fell right into the lake and took her along with him- that was the last we saw of her” Lori told me. Lena laughed loudly “I can still remember the way she yelled at him for getting her new top wet! One of the funniest things I had ever seen!” she exclaimed. I giggled, Asher was quite the player when he was younger but he definitely wasn’t as smooth as he is now. I know, it must be kind of awkward to be talking about your mates flings and at first it definitely was but I found that I didn’t really mind hearing about Asher’s past flings. I knew that his player days were over- well they had better be after what we did last night but I also knew that the bond between an Alpha and his Luna was the strongest bond in the werewolf world and… as crazy as it sounds I really trusted him-with all my heart.

“Asher was such an adorable little boy, OH I know! When the two of you come over I’d be happy to show you some of his baby pictures- he was such a darling but definitely takes after his father. He was- is actually, such a troublemaker! Always making a mess and never knowing how to clean it up! Lord knows how that boy has gotten along living by himself! I still remember making dinosaur and goldfish shaped lunches for him and when he would kick he father out of bed and snuggle with his mommy when he had a nightmare… now he’s all grown up!” she exclaimed as she began to bread the last chicken and place it in the oven with the others, we were making parmesan chicken with spaghetti and a side of salad. I giggled as I imagined a five year old Asher kick his father out of bed- for some reason I couldn’t picture it. It was probably because Asher doesn’t seem like the type to do that but then again I only know the adult Asher.

“He sounds like such a sweetheart!” I said, while Lori nodded her head. “Momma, am I like Ashy?” Derek asked, looking adorable with some of the sauce spread across his cheeks. Lena, Lori and I all laughed and Lori wiped her hands on her apron before picking up her son “You are much more well behaved than Asher” she told him, kissing his cheek. Derek grinned “Does that mean you like me more?” he asked, sounding so innocent and adorable. Lori chuckled and kissed his head “Of course, you’re my favourite” she teased as she winked at me. Derek grinned and clapped his hands “Yay! I love you best too Momma!” he shouted as he grabbed his moms neck. From beside me Lena grumbled “Spoiled kid, obviously I’m the favourite” she muttered. I laughed and swung my arm around her shoulder for a side hug “Awh are you jealous Lee Lee?” I teased. Lena rolled her eyes and pushed me off of her, grinning “You laugh now but us Valentine’s get jealous easily and you’ve got yourself the king of jealousy himself! Asher’s naturally jealous since he has alpha blood in him!” Lena told me.