Chapter 7.

[A/N] First of all, thank you so much for supporting this fanfic! I know there are not many people who are reading, but the people who are reading are so supportive and it keeps me going! Thank you guys!

Secondly; please promote this! Vote, comment, fan, and spread the word on twitter and facebook! And at last, I'm so sorry for not uploading. You have to know I'm in my last year, and exams are staring in 5 weeks! But I'll try to write as much as I can! Thank you so much again guys <3

_______________________________________________________________________________

 I walked to my car with Harry to go to Niall, it was wednesday and Harry and me would pick him up and bring him home. Chuck would go with a friend and Marie said she'll call her mum because she had to talk to the principal. Monday and Tuesday were so boring without Niall. And Harry was a bit away or something. I think he missed Niall. But I also think is was because of Marie. She was really nice and I think Harry thinks I left him for her. 

'So, you got a new friend Fanes?' Harry asked while we got in the car.  'Yeah, Marie. Sorry I didn't introduced you or anything. And sorry if you think I left you for her. But she's new and she only knows me because she's in my volleyball team. I hope you're not mad...?' I drove out the parking lot to the hospital. 'No man, I'm not mad at you! It's just Lucie, she's so annoying. Before she never talked with me about Niall or you. But since Niall is in the hospital it's like she has a crush on him or something. I don't know but it's weird ya know...' Lucie acted strange indeed. She talked a lot with me during classes we have together, and it was nice. 'Yeah I saw it too. In the ambulance she was really emotional. It could mean she was so shocked, but she really seemed to care about Nial.' We stopped at the traffic light and I looked at Harry. He was looking outside, worrying. I patted him on his shoulder. 'Come on Hazza, it's not like the world is ending? We're picking our best friend up from the hospital. Let's not overreact. Maybe she just wants some friends? I think she feels kinda... lonely? I mean, she has no friends.' We drove further and I cursed about an asshole who was blocking my way by moving from left to right and from right to left. 'Yeah I know. But why has she has to be friends with you ans Niall? Ugh.' He sighed. 'I think she just thinks about how awesome I am!' I cheered. I tried to let Harry smile and it succeed. 'Well Harry, just think about other things. Maybe she will be friends with us, maybe not. I don't really care, but I understand it is hard for you, since she's your twin sister. Oh hey, there he is, I think Niall couldn't wait for us to get him away from the hospital food haha!'

'Oh my god, Niall what are you doing? That is too much food. It's not like you didn't eat for days, is it?' Niall dropped loads of different food in our basket on our way to the cash deck. 'But I'm so hungry,' Niall whined, 'I want food! Hospital food is so not tasty!' We paid for the food and when we got out of the store my eyes fell on a lightly colored guy. I never saw him before, but with his varsity jacket and bleached jeans he really was an eye-catcher. We walked to the car while he walked in the store. All of a sudden I said I had forgotten something and made my way in the store again. What was I doing? Oh my god, I really am weird. I mean, what was I thinking? I saw him walking as a really bad boy to the vegetables. I chased him, being sure he didn't see me. But what? the actually meaning of chasing him through the store was that he noticed me right? I walked up to him. Oh, I'm so bad as this. I did what I saw many times in movies, and I know it is so obvious, but why not give it a try huh? So I bumped into him and fell on the ground. Quickly he tried to help me up and picking my bag from the ground. Wow, this really was working. 'I am so sorry, I just didn't see you...' I said and I felt I was blushing. 'No problem girl! How are you?' He said cheekily. 'I'm fine, I am Fanesa by the way.' 'Zayn,' he said, 'nice meeting you here. If you can excuse me, I have to go, but maybe we can meet up sometime?' He already got his mobile out of his pocket. 'Yeah, that would be great, I think.' I smirked. We traded our cellphones and typed our numbers. 'OK, I'll speak to you soon I guess.' He walked away while he waved at me. Oh my, I really think I just did what I never expected to do. Normally I'm one of the boys and I never thought about flirting with them. But Zayn gave me this weird feeling and I didn't know him, so he is a bit mysterious to me!